Euro 2016

Batman

I'm fairly certain there will be plenty of tickets available over there, not many non-Welsh or N Irish will care and a fair few England fans will have Paris accommodation and Winner B tickets to sell to try and fund a trip to Nice on Monday. Saw tickets for every one of the 4 games we went to, some more than others.

Ticket portal has sold out of today's official "new" allocation though.

I'm up at 0600 - Eurotunnel at 0950, then driving to Paris with the wife and my dad, 2 of us have tickets, my dad doesn't. In the Wales end, 2 tickets face value.

Only got back last Thursday morning after 4 games in 5 days in Lens, Lille, St Denis and Paris. :)

The voucher exchange place will be bedlam on Saturday. Get there as early as you can.

I'd applied for 'Follow My Team' tickets to this stage. That's it though, if by some minor miracle we progress to the quarters I'll be watching on the tv. The well has most definitely run dry & my liver's probably permanently damaged! :D

Cheers mate, I'll try & get the flag up in a decent location again. (We do bring nearly as many flags as fans though!)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2060[/ATTACH]

Ah, it was your flag I saw the other day on OWC twitter and stole for my whatsapp icon! Love it. You on twitter?

Only just looked at how the draw is divided. Never seen it so one sided in a tournament. England really did fck up there didn't they! Although...I guess they've done worse.

Croatia have an amazing chance, best team in that side by miles. Guess one of Spain, Germany or France on the other side. Should be some great matches on that side anyway. Think Spain will hammer Italy though.

I expect the draw was supposed to produce a France-Spain final, silly Spanish farked up by getting beaten by the Croats.

Ah, it was your flag I saw the other day on OWC twitter and stole for my whatsapp icon! Love it. You on twitter?

Could have been, I am on Twitter. Although I haven't seen them I believe there were another 2-3 Saints/NI flags making their way to the games.

The voucher exchange place will be bedlam on Saturday. Get there as early as you can.

I'm not collecting - and now my mate is staying overnight in Folkestone so they're in France by 8am. It doesn't even open until 10am (local) and there are only a few thousand Wales and same N Ireland fans with vouchers, so spreading that over about 6 hours shouldn't be too much of an issue. The 800 or so Saints tickets in Midtjylland given out over a shorter timescale didn't involve standing behind more than about 10 people, so scale that up 10 times and 100 people in a queue isn't too bad is it?

The problem I found for Switz v Romania at the Parc des Princes was the terrible signage for red/yellow gates which meant loads of people went through the blue/green checks as well, thus getting checked twice. Basically you can walk across the peripherique bridge to get to red/yellow and there's a separate entrance. The blue/green was four bottlenecks and it took us nearly an hour from Porte St-Cloud Metro to getting into the ground.

Wales voted 'leave'. Northern Ireland voted 'remain'.

It'll be a joy to give them their wish tomorrow.

Seriously though I think you might beat us tomorrow. I hope I'm wrong. At least one of us will be in the last eight. Let's hope for a good game.

Only just looked at how the draw is divided. Never seen it so one sided in a tournament. England really did fck up there didn't they! Although...I guess they've done worse.

Croatia have an amazing chance, best team in that side by miles. Guess one of Spain, Germany or France on the other side. Should be some great matches on that side anyway. Think Spain will hammer Italy though.

Don't underestimate Belgium and Poland. Belgium especially, if they can play as a team. They have some incredible talent.

Seriously though I think you might beat us tomorrow. I hope I'm wrong. At least one of us will be in the last eight. Let's hope for a good game.

Agreed mate, let's hope for a cracker. My comment was firmly tongue in cheek, you are big favourites to beat us and rightly so. Massive opportunity for the winners imo.

Wonder if Portugal could win the euros without winning a match :?

The Swiss got knocked out of the World Cup without conceding a goal 10 years ago. They also became the first team in a WC penalty shoot out not to score a goal. Stick that in your pub trivia pipe.

Well done mate. It was a tight, cagey game which could have went either way but, as predicted by many, Bale proved to be the bit of quality that we lacked.

Best of luck in the quarter-finals and beyond hopefully. Would absolutely love to see Wales do a Leicester.

Ah well, a crap game & a crap result. I reckon if we'd played for another couple of days we still wouldn't have scored. Disappointing also that so many of our fans couldn't travel as the Eurostars were booked out & flight prices were mental. Had a much quieter night in Paris than planned. Gutted really. Good luck to the Welsh but unless they improve dramatically they won't get past the quarters.

Well done mate. It was a tight, cagey game which could have went either way but, as predicted by many, Bale proved to be the bit of quality that we lacked.

Best of luck in the quarter-finals and beyond hopefully. Would absolutely love to see Wales do a Leicester.

Cheers mate. Yes it could have gone either way. Thanks for the best wishes.