Euro 2016

Batman

Didn't I read somewhere that he's been bench warming a lot this past season?

These are his season stats...

[TABLE=class: grid with-centered-columns hover, width: 668]

[TR=class: alt]

[TD=bgcolor: #D0D0D0, align: center]Apps 38[/TD]

[TD=class: minsPlayed, bgcolor: #D0D0D0, align: center]3245[/TD]

[TD=class: goal, bgcolor: #D0D0D0, align: center]Goals 6[/TD]

[TD=class: assistTotal, bgcolor: #D0D0D0, align: center]Assists 11[/TD]

[TD=class: yellowCard, bgcolor: #D0D0D0, align: center]-[/TD]

[TD=class: redCard, bgcolor: #D0D0D0, align: center]-[/TD]

[TD=class: shotsPerGame, bgcolor: #D0D0D0, align: center]2.2[/TD]

[TD=class: passSuccess, bgcolor: #D0D0D0, align: center]86.6[/TD]

[TD=class: aerialWonPerGame, bgcolor: #D0D0D0, align: center]0.7[/TD]

[TD=class: manOfTheMatch, bgcolor: #D0D0D0, align: center]2[/TD]

[TD=class: rating sorted, bgcolor: #D0D0D0, align: center]7.31[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

These are his season stats...

[TABLE=class: grid with-centered-columns hover, width: 668]

[TR=class: alt]

[TD=bgcolor: #D0D0D0, align: center]Apps 38[/TD]

[TD=class: minsPlayed, bgcolor: #D0D0D0, align: center]3245[/TD]

[TD=class: goal, bgcolor: #D0D0D0, align: center]Goals 6[/TD]

[TD=class: assistTotal, bgcolor: #D0D0D0, align: center]Assists 11[/TD]

[TD=class: yellowCard, bgcolor: #D0D0D0, align: center]-[/TD]

[TD=class: redCard, bgcolor: #D0D0D0, align: center]-[/TD]

[TD=class: shotsPerGame, bgcolor: #D0D0D0, align: center]2.2[/TD]

[TD=class: passSuccess, bgcolor: #D0D0D0, align: center]86.6[/TD]

[TD=class: aerialWonPerGame, bgcolor: #D0D0D0, align: center]0.7[/TD]

[TD=class: manOfTheMatch, bgcolor: #D0D0D0, align: center]2[/TD]

[TD=class: rating sorted, bgcolor: #D0D0D0, align: center]7.31[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[emoji23]

These Russian Ultras; presumably they needed visas to get to France, (or Schengen via Germany/Poland?) in which case they must be known to the Russian officials, and then must be on CCTV crossing into Europe if by aircraft, in contrast to English, Welsh, Irish etc who could all travel freely to France. So much blame attached to the Russians and to the border control into Europe from Russia.

having worked in Russia and holidayed in Kemer (Turkey) full of them, then had to put up with them buying property near ours in Spain I can say with good first hand experience they are not nice people, even when not paramilitary hooligans.

Living where I do I know many Russians. Also, virtually every year I holiday in places where they make up the majority of the tourists so have meet thousands of them. In my experience, the vast majority are nice, decent, people. As with everywhere else in the world, including Southampton, you get the occasional tw ats. In regard to holidays in particular i have experienced far worse from ****ed up Brits than Russians. To lable an entire nationality as 'not nice people' says more about you than them.

As for the football, well done to Slovakia for the win today. Now all England has to do is beat Wales and them to top the group...........

The group can still end up in a 4-way tie. That would be fun.

How?

Only way Russia and Slovakia can be equal on points is if Russia beat Wales and Slovakia draw with England, to have 4 points. That leaves England needing 2 points from the Wales game, which can't happen.

How?

Only way Russia and Slovakia can be equal on points is if Russia beat Wales and Slovakia draw with England, to have 4 points. That leaves England needing 2 points from the Wales game, which can't happen.

Unfortunately a three way tie wouldn't be so much fun, since the third placed team would probably qualify anyway.

Tear gas being deployed in Lille.

French like a biting gassing

Can't even control the local anarchist rabble so how they think they can cope with tens of thousands of football fans who knows. Must be the world's worst government just now, even banana republics are governed in a better way.

Collymore just on saying Lille police are handling things a bit better but used tear gas after Russians threw bottles at the English who then charged them.

Also said he overheard groups of English trying to organise meets for later.

Collymore just on saying Lille police are handling things a bit better but used tear gas after Russians threw bottles at the English who then charged them.

Also said he overheard groups of English trying to organise meets for later.

That's more like it. I know I shoudl grow up but hope we batter them. Fck behaving

That's more like it. I know I shoudl grow up but hope we batter them. Fck behaving

I imagine a few that missed Marseille will chomping at the bit to get stuck in.

Welsh fans could be in for a battering if they knock Russia out.

Stan Collymore running around Lille, thinking he's Ross Kemp, getting tear gassed, shouting 'journaliste' and grassing up a Russian is well worth a watch.

Imagine being out dogging and getting jumped by a bunch of Russian hoolies. Wouldn't forget that in a hurry.

Stan Collymore running around Lille, thinking he's Ross Kemp, getting tear gassed, shouting 'journaliste' and grassing up a Russian is well worth a watch.

Sounds worth a watch have you got a link?

Good to see the English and Welsh standing together over there. I've always liked the Welsh and numbers are required when this Russian mob are going round attacking fans in this manner.

You can even hear his poolside flip flops slapping against the street as he runs around, reading ruski shirters their rights.

#warzone

Edited by shurlock

France aren't going to win this whole thing surely..

Italy, Spain or Germany for me.

'98 showed what a bit of home advantage can do, Brazil were heavy favourites. Never write Italy off but for me they aren't quite good enough to win. Germany or France for me.

France going to win it - got that feeling. Unimpressive but grinding out results. Albania and Italy have put in my 2 favourite team performances so far. Sorry for the Albanians : (((

Would be well up for their manager though.....

Payet has player of the tournament sewn up if France get to the semis at least.

Be amazed if he's at Hammers next season with these sort of displays.

Why not, hes their star player for a club moving to a larger stadium, who can afford to pay him a fortune, plus he's old.....

I'm almost certain he'll be going nowhere.

Why not, hes their star player for a club moving to a larger stadium, who can afford to pay him a fortune, plus he's old.....

I'm almost certain he'll be going nowhere.

The fact he's old makes the rest of it irrelevant, he only has a few years to try and win something.

Really enjoyed that. I just love the group stages of the euros and World Cup because you get performances like Albania's. Gutted for them but you just knew they would concede eventually. Too early to call France as winners though. Italy still the best performance so far imo.