How long before you write them off?

CB Fry

Now I'm a pretty level headed guy but even I have a breaking point and over the next weeks and months we will all eventually be forced to write off our new manager as a pointless waste of skin who couldn't pull a decent team out of his backside.

Of course, amongst the current candidates I will be prepared to give some managers far more of a crack of the whip than others.

Some I will view as clueless dead men walking by the time the clocks go back while others will be lucky to make it past the day the kids go back to school.

I wonder where everyone else thinks their patience will hold out before deciding to write the whole thing off as a bad job and getting the bedsheet and black paint out and organising a whip round for a light aircraft trailing a banner over the ground.

Here's the current list of candidates and the grace period I am prepared to give them, the time they are allowed to be disappointing/underperforming before I am incandescent with rage:

Rudi Garcia - 29 games, about March time

AVB: 31 games, just before crucial run in

Eddie Howe: Last night of the Proms. September.

Puel: Pancake Day.

Giggs: August bank holiday. Waste of space.

La Liga Relegation Boy: utter hipster baiting fury on Halloween when the evidence of quite how sh it he is is there for all to see.

De Boer: Good Friday. 30 games.

Vitor: after two Europa matches. End of September

Yakin: such lovely hair. October 2017.

Didier Didi Deschamps: July 14th

Moyes: Mother's Day, lunchtime.

Pellegrini: December 1st.

Ernesto Valverde: I have no fu cking idea who this is.

How much patience has everyone else got?

Edited by CB Fry

Now I'm a pretty level headed guy but even I have a breaking point and over the next weeks and months we will all eventually be forced to write off our new manager as a pointless waste of skin who couldn't pull a decent team out of his backside.

Of course, amongst the current candidates I will be prepared to give some managers far more of a crack of the whip than others.

Some I will view as clueless dead men walking by the time the clocks go back while others will be lucky to make it past the day the kids go back to school.

I wonder where everyone else thinks their patience will hold out before deciding to write the whole thing off as a bad job and getting the bedsheet and black paint out and organising a whip round for a light aircraft trailing a banner over the ground.

Here's the current list of candidates and the grace period I am prepared to give them, the time they are allowed to be disappointing/underperforming before I am incandescent with rage:

La Liga Relegation Boy: utter hipster baiting fury on Halloween when the evidence of quite how sh it he is is there for all to see.

Nah! That will be a pre arranged day off, seeing as 14th July is Bastille Day.

you forgot the Return of ....the Jedi (sorry 'arry Redknapp) . After all SMS was his spiritual home .....well for a short time anyway.

They are all failures already the club is in meltdown we are as good as relegated. That being the case I shall spend next season ****ing myself stupid over poch and Victor crying about what could have been if we were only spurs. If Ron wins any games I will also bang on about how Les should have offered him anything to make him stay and how Ron is so much better than the ****** we got in.

Edited by doddisalegend

Fry you need to get a hobby as you're becoming a boring old c**t.

I am worried how frequently the word cnt is being used here these days. Afraid it will lose impact for when I need to use which is daily. Ar sehats

I am worried how frequently the word cnt is being used here these days. Afraid it will lose impact for when I need to use which is daily. Ar sehats

Just thing how bad this is for us Americans where the word is a much bigger insult.