Claim your ITK credits here!

Deano6

Hi guys and girlies - big apolos for my tardyness in getting to this...I've been busy being on honeymoon in amazing places you couldn't even imagine and sh1t. smileysharkisland.gif

This thread is for everyone to stake their claim for any ITK credits they are due relating to the New Manager situation...there were lots of rumours, speculation and insider titbits going around before the appointment. Were you truly tuned in to the jungle drums around SO14, or were you just full of horsey doo doo?

free-fighting-smileys-297.gif

I'll go first with my 100% accurate nailed on info I shared. In the end it was totally my third guy I referenced in this post. Well done me! I thank you all very much...even the haterz who doubted me like *AHEM* cellone. :wave:

For this I am cashing in my 10 ITK credits. #ithankyouverymuch :toppa:

I will keep a running leaderboard of who is most ITK. Post below to claim your credits - with linked evidence - and have yourself added to the leaderboard. cheerleader.gif

Current Leaderboard

1) Deano6 - 10 ITK pts trophy.gif

Joint last) Everyone else youre-a-loser-smiley-emoticon.gif

:lol: Your post says:-

"It's definitely either Big Ron Atkinson, Little Martin Allen or a mystery third person who I'm not going to tell you the name of

but is definitely one person"

Cheeky so and so as that's not really a true ITK post is it? So sorry but IMHO you don't qualify for any points let alone 10. :lol:

In the new kit thread, here; http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?54570-The-Rather-Previous-2016-17-Saints-Kit-Thread&p=2359491

I said the new away kit would look a bit like Newcastle. The away kit is black, as it approximately 60% of a typical Newcastle home shirt.

= +6 points.

P.s. congrats on the honeymooning Deano. You should pop over and tell your old pals about it one day.

In the new kit thread, here; http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?54570-The-Rather-Previous-2016-17-Saints-Kit-Thread&p=2359491

I said the new away kit would look a bit like Newcastle. The away kit is black, as it approximately 60% of a typical Newcastle home shirt.

= +6 points.

P.s. congrats on the honeymooning Deano. You should pop over and tell your old pals about it one day.

http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?56677-Pelle-or-Lukaku&p=2354413#post2354413

I knew Pelle was good, and Lukaku was a bust, before the euros fully played out - do i get ITK for that?

= +6 points.

http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?54570-The-Rather-Previous-2016-17-Saints-Kit-Thread&p=2359491#.V4c9SJB4WrU post 505

thats worth 6 to meas as well then.boom

My old exclusives included but are not limited too, revealing we are in for Clyne 6 weeks before he signed. Revealing we were in for Matt Phillips and why the deal fell through. Revealing that Adkins had little to no input to transfers and was on borrowed time following our defeat at home to Reading in the championship. Plenty of other stuff about Cortese which was dismissed at the time as trolling. There were many others.

I am ITK but I don't reveal my info any more due to the fact that most people on here are complete helmets.

Thorpie and CB are the people to rate my latest efforts, I think.

You have redeemed yourself after your little tantrum 2 years ago. Of course mongboard credibility is one of the most important things that define our very existence. Holding such a high post count is certainly one of my key attributes on my CV. In my last interview when asked what evidence I could provide of my ability to maintain my convictions in the wake of stern opposition I pointed to the stadium expansion threads on here. Well done on your return to mongboard greatness and I hope it serves you well in other walks of life.

You have redeemed yourself after your little tantrum 2 years ago. Of course mongboard credibility is one of the most important things that define our very existence. Holding such a high post count is certainly one of my key attributes on my CV. In my last interview when asked what evidence I could provide of my ability to maintain my convictions in the wake of stern opposition I pointed to the stadium expansion threads on here. Well done on your return to mongboard greatness and I hope it serves you well in other walks of life.

Did you get the job? Ridiculous if not.

I appreciate your kind words and the fact you no longer refer to me as a sh1t Rylan substitute. I understand that (and perhaps I didn't at the time) that on mongboards, reputation is everything and I went very close to destroying mine after my self-combustion episode in 2014.

I can only hope my new, improved outlook will serve me in other walks of life, as you said.

I appreciate your kind words and the fact you no longer refer to me as a sh1t Rylan substitute. I understand that (and perhaps I didn't at the time) that on mongboards, reputation is everything and I went very close to destroying mine after my self-combustion episode in 2014.

I can only hope my new, improved outlook will serve me in other walks of life, as you said.

Well, I still think you're a c*nt.

Giroud has taken that mantle from you ...

To be honest, i dont think there really are true ITK posts of value.

I just cant see how anyone would risk the **** storm they would surely recieve from their source unless they had permission to "leak" their info.

I happen to be a close family member to a faily high profile ex saint whos still (just about ) in the game but id never dream of writing anything i was told in confidence on an internet message board. Theres a never mentiomed code that you just dont do that sort of thing, there are obvious reprocus.

Therefore, i reiterate that imho any ITN posts from our most illustrius ITN'ers are probably pre sanctioned as ' is it okay to post this' or they'd be either unemployed or castigated from their source. So not so much ITN, more just back door pr from the club.

:lol: Your post says:-

"It's definitely either Big Ron Atkinson, Little Martin Allen or a mystery third person who I'm not going to tell you the name of

but is definitely one person"

Cheeky so and so as that's not really a true ITK post is it? So sorry but IMHO you don't qualify for any points let alone 10. :lol:

whoosh.gif

I'd like to make it clear that they're starting work on the in-stadium wifi for fans this week and claim some points if that's at all ok with you lot?

You can have them back for the "Lambert not modelling the away shirt because he's leaving" debacle of 2011/12 (or whenever it was) if you like. I've got new neighbours now. :D

My old exclusives included but are not limited too, revealing we are in for Clyne 6 weeks before he signed. Revealing we were in for Matt Phillips and why the deal fell through. Revealing that Adkins had little to no input to transfers and was on borrowed time following our defeat at home to Reading in the championship. Plenty of other stuff about Cortese which was dismissed at the time as trolling. There were many others.

I am ITK but I don't reveal my info any more due to the fact that most people on here are complete helmets.

Tbf always posts entertaining stuff, snippets he has shared either happened or came into fruition later on. Guan and KBilly still up there.

I got sent a pic by someone who worked at Umbro of "that" red kit from our first season in the Prem, a few months before it was launched. Tried to give as much away as I could and eventually shared it with The9 before launch. The only other thing I have been ITK about is Redknapp saying that he had made a mistake the day after he took the manager's job.

I got sent a pic by someone who worked at Umbro of "that" red kit from our first season in the Prem, a few months before it was launched. Tried to give as much away as I could and eventually shared it with The9 before launch. The only other thing I have been ITK about is Redknapp saying that he had made a mistake the day after he took the manager's job.

I can vouch for this. I can probably find the leaked picture too, not that it'll prove much now. :D

I should also try and claim +2 ITK points by proxy also!

To be honest, i dont think there really are true ITK posts of value.

I just cant see how anyone would risk the **** storm they would surely recieve from their source unless they had permission to "leak" their info.

I happen to be a close family member to a faily high profile ex saint whos still (just about ) in the game but id never dream of writing anything i was told in confidence on an internet message board. Theres a never mentiomed code that you just dont do that sort of thing, there are obvious reprocus.

Therefore, i reiterate that imho any ITN posts from our most illustrius ITN'ers are probably pre sanctioned as ' is it okay to post this' or they'd be either unemployed or castigated from their source. So not so much ITN, more just back door pr from the club.

It appears the club uses a few so-called 'ITK posters' for PR purposes. i assume they are sub-contracted and paid to do that job. The information would therefore be, as you say sanctioned by the club so the posts about transfer targets in particular are reliable, even if we don't eventually manage to sign the target. Those that appear to be working in this PR operation include areasix on the Uglyinside, and Rooflas and Armchair champ in the Daily Echo Saints news comments. I guess that Jack Schitt is part of the operation and presumably 1 or 2 posters on here but I don't know which ones. I guess a couple of PR writers could cover most Saints-related internet forums by using multiple usernames. The information about transfer targets is probably fairly objective but some of the other stuff relating to players and managers who leave may not be. The stuff about Mane wanting to stay because Koeman had left, for example. just seemed to be part of a general smear campaign. One of the people who used to do the PR on the Uglyinside had the username Clickinsect and it turned out he worked for a small PR company which did football-related promotion work mainlky on YouTube. I should imagine he uses another usrname now, as he took a lot of flak.

It appears the club uses a few so-called 'ITK posters' for PR purposes. i assume they are sub-contracted and paid to do that job. The information would therefore be, as you say sanctioned by the club so the posts about transfer targets in particular are reliable, even if we don't eventually manage to sign the target. Those that appear to be working in this PR operation include areasix on the Uglyinside, and Rooflas and Armchair champ in the Daily Echo Saints news comments. I guess that Jack Schitt is part of the operation and presumably 1 or 2 posters on here but I don't know which ones. I guess a couple of PR writers could cover most Saints-related internet forums by using multiple usernames. The information about transfer targets is probably fairly objective but some of the other stuff relating to players and managers who leave may not be. The stuff about Mane wanting to stay because Koeman had left, for example. just seemed to be part of a general smear campaign. One of the people who used to do the PR on the Uglyinside had the username Clickinsect and it turned out he worked for a small PR company which did football-related promotion work mainlky on YouTube. I should imagine he uses another usrname now, as he took a lot of flak.

There is no way click insect was a club plant. He was an absolute loon who got caught out pretending he went to matches when he didn't. He was anti Koeman from the early days and also posted slagging Pelle off at half time on his home debut. He was always having digs at the club about transfers, wages and net spend. He disappeared off there when someone found out he ripped people off selling dodgy x-boxes or something like that.

There is no way click insect was a club plant. He was an absolute loon who got caught out pretending he went to matches when he didn't. He was anti Koeman from the early days and also posted slagging Pelle off at half time on his home debut. He was always having digs at the club about transfers, wages and net spend. He disappeared off there when someone found out he ripped people off selling dodgy x-boxes or something like that.

On reflection, you are probably right about him nowadays, Turkish. He probably isn't used by the club any more. I got the impression he was hired in the Cortese era and still posting on his behalf and several other people suggested that, as he was very active around the time Cortese left. However, the policy of planting posters strategically on the internet to argue the club's case when it comes under critcism, especially in times of crisis, appears to me to be continuing.

The cascade of 'ITK leaks' about Koeman which suddenly came cascading out of the club, about him being lazy, unpopular with staff, not interested in the Academy, having undermined Targett's confidence, players now wanting to stay because he had left etc seemed to be orchestrated. You don't suddenly get that many leaks without the club sanctioning them. Some of the stuff about his contract negotiations could only have come from someone very high up in the club. I'm sure many people will tell me I'm totally mistaken. Maybe there is just a group of people with connections to the club who chose to post their ITK info at the same time.

By and large, as we all support the club, it doesn't do much harm and in the case of transfer activity is of interest. But, I do wonder about the veracity of some of the things said about players and managers who've left.