Watford Tickets now on General Sale

once_bitterne

I see the 'print at home' option is no longer available. That's a shame as it was handy (and saved having to pay for postage).

.... which reminds me of an additional membership benefit (see earlier thread on this topic), tickets are uploaded to your membership card thereby removing the need to pay postage. This would go some way to offsetting the cost of your membership.

Tickets purchased for Watford, can't wait!

Got mine a couple of days ago as a member but the only options were delivery and collection. I assume this is because I bought the ticket immediately after renewing my membership, so my smart card hadn't been 'activated' or whatever.

Can't wait now, first opening day for me since Leeds in the Championship. Probably the same for most people actually since we've started away for the last 4 sodding years.

I see the 'print at home' option is no longer available. That's a shame as it was handy (and saved having to pay for postage).

the print off tickets although a good idea seemed to cause loads of problems and delays when people tried to get into the ground, so maybe the club feel not worth continuing

the print off tickets although a good idea seemed to cause loads of problems and delays when people tried to get into the ground, so maybe the club feel not worth continuing

Was there anything to stop people printing off more than one copy and trying to get someone else in without paying. I assume the barcode would have been rejected the second time but I'll bet it caused a bit of a fuss.

I had that pleasure - Villa in the league cup I think. Pouring with rain, ink on the printed tickets run and barcode reader couldn't read them☹️

Queue built up behind us.....

Got mine yesterday and have an impeccable record of seeing no losses with only the 1 draw at home in the last 2 seasons in the league.......

Notable ones I was at were 3-0 v Everton 6-1 v Villa, 4-0 v Arsenal and 4-2 v Man City

Managed to see the 1-1 v Midtjylland and 6-1 thrashing v Liverpool in the cups though. :(

Lets hope I bring the home league form with me again although the only game I went to that we didn't win was 0-0 v West Brom in Koemans first home game. Hope that's not the case for Puel too.