Samuel Bastien

Saint Garrett

At the Espanyol game - arrived with Fonte?

If it's the Bruma from galatasary I assume that would be our mane replacement

Perhaps he's just stopped off with Jose who is picking his boots up with both heading to OLd Trafford later:

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/manchester-united-transfer-news-paul-pogba-latest-a7169381.html

Bruma? So says the wisdom of Twitter...

Who is actually saying this on Twitter though, anyone reliable ?

I've seen the photo of Fonte and some bloke walking alongside him, but for all I know of Bruma it might be one of our juniors who simply hitched a lift with JF. Personally, I can't see if we were in discussions about the player, his agent would agree to him being walked around the pitch publicly like that.

Who is actually saying this on Twitter though, anyone reliable ?

I've seen the photo of Fonte and some bloke walking alongside him, but for all I know of Bruma it might be one of our juniors who simply hitched a lift with JF. Personally, I can't see if we were in discussions about the player, his agent would agree to him being walked around the pitch publicly like that.

Doesn't matter who's saying it. It's not Bruma. It's Josh Debayo.

Seems unlikely that a potential signing, who in some quarters has been linked with a move to Manchester United, would be parading around the ground with our captain.

Stranger things have happened, who would have thought Jim Branning would be paraded around the ground.

There was a nice, recently registered, BMW i8 leaving promptly at the end of the game. Fact!

Saw that. Driver had light baseball cap. It felt rude to stare.

Googled light baseball capped footballer but didn't come up with anything solid.

• 3 weeks later...