Fonte Transfer Rumours

Master Bates

Either say the interesting stuff or don't comment at all :lol::lol:

Tbf, I have heard similar in that Fonte never takes his euros winners medal off in the changing room. He walks around waving it in people's faces whilst stark-bollock-naked.

Insane stuff from our captain. Yoshida is particularly riled up by this and has threatened to lamp him. Josh Sims had to step in to separate them.

Tbf, I have heard similar in that Fonte never takes his euros winners medal off in the changing room. He walks around waving it in people's faces whilst stark-bollock-naked.

Insane stuff from our captain. Yoshida is particularly riled up by this and has threatened to lamp him. Josh Sims had to step in to separate them.

Maybe we all got Osvaldo wrong....

I've heard this too, apparently he doesn't hang the medal on his neck either. Still waves it in peoples' faces though.

Sims between Maya and Jose? One of the smallest and most junior stopping two of the tallest and oldest memebers....

Sims between Maya and Jose? One of the smallest and most junior stopping two of the tallest and oldest memebers....

Exactly. That's the reason I chose him out of every other squad member.

Er... I mean that's what my sauce told me.