Mr and Mrs Lovren both getting screwed!

chocco boxo

That has NO logic what so ever. It's just something people say to make them sound clever. You don't have to care about something to comment that you don't care. It's a 12 year olds logic.

Does that mean I am eligible for a junior ticket? Must be some logic there!!

The level headed, more mature part of me says it's none of my business, and why should i care.

However, I also have a little cartoon devil sitting on my right shoulder, and he is whispering stuff in my ear and having an absolute field day!

I do get that we should just move on and put pettiness aside, but......but.....I just don't need to grow up right now! :)

The level headed, more mature part of me says it's none of my business, and why should i care.

However, I also have a little cartoon devil sitting on my right shoulder, and he is whispering stuff in my ear and having an absolute field day!

I do get that we should just move on and put pettiness aside, but......but.....I just don't need to grow up right now! :)

I'm surprised there have been no jokes yet about the size of the lumberjacks chopper!

Edit: oops! Replied to my own post instead of editing the last one. Barmaid? Cut this guy off!

I dont get all this ' move on' business

i mean if if something affects you daily, your stalking the issue or such then yeah get a life and seek help but if you can live your day to day life without thinking of a situation, when something 'juicy' comes up then you can bet your life im going to town on that bad boy :-)

i still have issues with the way i left a company almost 15 years ago but unless something of the ilk gets mentioned i never think of it

I dont get all this ' move on' business

I agree. Footy is a ton of fun....It's even more fun when you immerse yourself fully in the business of being a fan. That involves more than just cheering the good stuff. It means being involved in every element of team spirit, and even dissing those that have proved themselves to be anti-team.

I love this game, not because it brings out the best in me, I love it because it brings out ALL in me.....Even if the all in me would not be acceptable in my real-world life.

Imagine if the wife of your kids was photographed in the national papers getting jiggy with another fella. He must be feeling pretty dreadful.

So why don't I feel more sympathetic...

If my wife were married to my kids I would just move out of Pompey

him by his agent and her by a lumberjack!

According to the Daily Mail.

When they asked her if the lumberjack was any good she said, "he's okay."

Reading the lumberjack comment amused me, bringing back obvious memories of Monty Python.