West Ham away - tickets

BedfordSaint

Another victory for the T.O.

First day of sale for west Ham away and not only do they not have the tickets to hand over (same as Arsenal) but they didn't even have a stadium map to let us choose where to sit. Least of all, upper or lower tier.

Happy to take our money though.

I noticed that, my friend is booking separately so I hope they're not stuck on the other tier. I may have to email the TO when they book their ticket...

The away end is on the South side of the stadium right? Looks like the best bet for getting back to Waterloo is Pudding Mill Lane to Canary Wharf, then transfer to jubilee line to Waterloo. All the info online is saying head for Stratford.

Might have two spare tickets for this by the way, if anyone wants to register an interest and I'll let them know either way.

The away end is on the South side of the stadium right? Looks like the best bet for getting back to Waterloo is Pudding Mill Lane to Canary Wharf, then transfer to jubilee line to Waterloo. All the info online is saying head for Stratford.

Might have two spare tickets for this by the way, if anyone wants to register an interest and I'll let them know either way.

Walking through Viccy park to Bethnal Green or to Mile End or bow road, then changing from the central line/district is also an option. Stratford will be a nightmare to be honest, it's bad enough for Westfield on a normal saturday let alone a game.

Personally i'm planning on drinking in Hackney Wick as there's a ton of good places there and you can walk from hackney wick over the canal to the ground in about 10-15mins.

On a different note has anyone got their tickets yet?

I'd be interested in two tickets if you do have them.

Another shameless plea for 2 WH tickets . Hoped to make it to our Member buying day but it just isn't happening. Can I play the disappointed 12 year old son card to weaken anyone's resolve ? Thanks in advance. Chris

I have adult and child ticket mate, £57 inc booking fee, let me know if you're interested at

tickets haven't come through as yet mind.

Edited by Noodles34

• 2 weeks later...

Can't be arsed to work out who asked first but have a single adult ticket available for the game, due to a cock up by the ticket office I still don't have the ticket in hand (they've reassured me it will be here before Friday) but it was one of the last ones sold so I'm assuming it's on the Upper Tier. Just looking for face value + booking fee (£31) and can bring to the ground or be collected from Southampton. mathewsmith1988@gmail.com

Are these two tickets still available Saint_clark?