Matchday 3: other matches.

Picard

when Liverpool are in the mood they do play quick insisive football. They deserve to be winning, as much as i dislike them you have to appreciate their skill and movement up front. The back a bit comical.

In time we will get used to our players at the top clubs but it does hurt to see our past stars contributing to these games.

Neither looked great. Nothing to fear really.

Favourite moment was sturridges face when origi came on instead of him! Priceless. Completely understand though, klopp is trying to build a team and sturridge is an awful team player. Man city and Chelsea aren't stupid, neither wanted him. Even for England it's all about his stupid dance and his brand rather than the team. If England simultaneously ditch him and Hart I'd get right behind allardyce.

I too take great pleasure in watching Sturridge sulk like a little baby. Arse candle of the highest order

I too take great pleasure in watching Sturridge sulk like a little baby. Arse candle of the highest order

Do you know anything about him or judge him on his celebration? Seems a decent bloke who doesn't seem to come across well.

That dance should be a capital offence. Every time I see it I feel like putting my foot through the TV, more so if it's against Saints. It's right up there with the David Norris goal for me.

Changing subject, Aguero still can't speak English?! He's been here over 5 years now, surely he could piece together a generic footballer interview. They all use the same half dozen cliches FFS.

Far worse have so that's no great gamble. Lucky we didn't sign him though hey, not really premier league is he.

/\ he hasn't developed though has he. He's still being loaned out to league one clubs two season on. Why aren't championship clubs falling over themselves to sign this world beater? Why can't he get near the Reading team?

THis cant be true. I recall we were told on here two seasons ago Antonio was a brilliant player, much better than Puncheon and was improviing all the time, we were told he would be a premier league player. Reading have got it wrong and so have all the other pemier and championship teams who are not trying to sign this world beater.

if he was good enough to play at this level, he would be playing at this level. Since he re-signed for Reading he's had numerous loan spells back to League 1 which probably tells you something

Oops.