Katarina meeting with Asian personnel.

Monk

long contracts for key players

long sponsorhip deals

minimal spending after selling on high value players

construction of infrastructure complete

maybe the goose is being fattened

No it isn't.

They haven't built phase 2 of Staplewood yet.

This extension to the main pavillion has planning permission but construction hasn't started...

Bz8TsPTCMAAHj0F.png

Bz8TofrIIAELxzX.png

Now might be the time some of our simpler support realise how lucky we've been with our ownership and how much it really can change.

To a certain extent but last summer wasn't good enough by board. Net spending lowest in prem. Best manager we've had for years going. Can be improved on but overall be fab owners.

Now might be the time some of our simpler support realise how lucky we've been with our ownership and how much it really can change.

This. We've been very very very fortunate that Markus bought the club. We could easily end up with a right loony.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Our U18s lost 3-0 to Arsenal today. It's not about the buildings, it's about the coaches, and the best ones, Dodd and Williams, were sacked.

It's a disgrace that the greatest youth coach world football has ever known, Jason Dodd is now plying his trade at, well, at, um, at err, effing nowhere.

Must be that every other club in the world just couldn't cope with his supreme talent.

There is no doubt our owners are/have been great for us.

However you won't know if any new owner is better or worse until it happens. If,and its a big if, she is considering selling (we have had rumours like this many times before so personally I don't believe it would be true) then that's her choice.

If she does sell do we add her to the defectors thread?

I understand everyone's frustrations with lack of investment on the pitch and constant playing with fire of selling our best players year in year out but the Liebherrs will only really be appreciated when they leave. I would take losing 2-1 to Arsenal over the garbage I watched for years after premier league relegation any day

That really is the difference between good and bad ownership. Remember how we would happily have accepted the Clowns that run Coventry city to take us over

Edited by Bstokesaint

I'm sick of watching us sell our best players EVERY season

I'm fed up with us not reinvesting the money we receive from player sales

I'm annoyed that our managers can be just taken at ease by other premiership clubs

The "defectors watch" we will run out of clubs to hate

If this can't or won't improve under Kat then a change is probably needed. Kat has maybe taken us as far as she can or wants to.

Personally I'd like us to win something at some stage and under Kat perhaps finishing top 10 is the best we can hope for. I simply can't celebrate that