Possible Additional 4K ticket for inter milan

wild-saint

OMG Just got off the phone from Inter Milan Corporate Hospitality. I have been talking to them about costs but they were still awaiting confirmation from the club and still dotn expect confirmation about Uk fans until next week. Anyway forgive my rambling (just setting the scene)!! but she said if you don't want the expense of corp then Milan are looking to release additional tickets for saints fans. Obviously I was shocked and asked her to expand and she said " we have had hundreds of calls from saints fans and the club have decided to open an tier (think she said tier 2 & 3 ) for saints fans that would be available through their website. She said that they were very aware that 5k were not enough and they are talking about releasing another 4k tickets.

I obviously asked if this was for definite and not just being spoken about and she said she had had an official email today from the club. She said it was likely to be sorted after the weekend and on their website not through saints.

No bull****, feel free to call the club and enquire but it looks like anyone who wants a ticket can get one. (spoke with Stephanie in corp ho dept)

Letting us have another 4,000 , I can believe ( although whether the police will allow another matter) . Selling themselves rather than via SFC makes me a bit sceptical
She wasn't sure on the full detail but thought website. Feel free to call her and discuss for further information. Numbers on their website. or try - 00 390 277 112822

I guess she could be wrong but she specifically said she had an email confirming more tickets would be made available. Don't shoot the messenger but sounds really promising to me.

Well, I've got to wait for Friday (I think) to see if two aways will get me a ticket, and it looks like a close run thing so think the 5000 will go no problems. Flights, friend's flat and hotel booked so if this is an option I could well be interested. Plenty of people in the pub after the last home game interested but doubted getting tickets, and a couple already booked flights. More would book if there was availability. The Milan tourist board are probably pleading with the club!

Who was the poster on here that used to live in Italy? They used to go on about it all the time, can't remember what their name was though. Maybe they could call inter and speak to them in Italian and ask them if this is true? Would certainly help having someone with extensive expertise of Italy to lend a hand.

I'm going to be in Milan on 20th Oct with my girlfriend and assuming, worse case scenario, I'll get 2 tickets in the Inter Milan section?

Am I wrong in thinking this?

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

You may well be wrong, yes. Read the last half of the thread (ignoring my stuff at the start about not being ID'd).

Don't know if it's been mentioned already, but I see Inter are selling the front tier of the away end to students for 10 Euros for the Be'er Sheva game on production of student ID. I wonder if they plan on doing the same for the Saints game? They're not selling the second tier at that end for that match (either?).

Who was the poster on here that used to live in Italy? They used to go on about it all the time, can't remember what their name was though. Maybe they could call inter and speak to them in Italian and ask them if this is true? Would certainly help having someone with extensive expertise of Italy to lend a hand.

Ascoli.

I can't see it myself. Why not just release them officially through Saints? Selling them direct themselves is asking for all sorts of repercussions.

Having said that, bring it on :D

Maybe it's the only way they can circumvent the police restrictions on the maximum away allocation, and they want to sell the tickets as they know the stadium is going to be half empty.

This message is hidden because Turkish is on your ignore list.

View Post

Remove user from ignore list

Let me guess, Turkish is being a c**t again? [Ah yes..]

I suggest you he does what I do, and he puts me on ignore, that way he can avoid constantly proving he's a tiresome, repetitive c**t.

Any update on that estimate from any evidence on how it's going for a 2er? I'd rather avoid discussing how I'm going to get a ticket over there as it tends to upset that delicate petal Turkish! ;-)

He was actually asking if you were up for sharing a room in Milan.

OMG Just got off the phone from Inter Milan Corporate Hospitality. I have been talking to them about costs but they were still awaiting confirmation from the club and still dotn expect confirmation about Uk fans until next week. Anyway forgive my rambling (just setting the scene)!! but she said if you don't want the expense of corp then Milan are looking to release additional tickets for saints fans. Obviously I was shocked and asked her to expand and she said " we have had hundreds of calls from saints fans and the club have decided to open an tier (think she said tier 2 & 3 ) for saints fans that would be available through their website. She said that they were very aware that 5k were not enough and they are talking about releasing another 4k tickets.

I obviously asked if this was for definite and not just being spoken about and she said she had had an official email today from the club. She said it was likely to be sorted after the weekend and on their website not through saints.

No bull****, feel free to call the club and enquire but it looks like anyone who wants a ticket can get one. (spoke with Stephanie in corp ho dept)

I have also been trying to arrange hospitality tickets and have been told something similar by the Italian agent. They have stopped selling the hospitality tickets temporarily as UEFA, Saints and Inter are in discussions over a larger allocation. To be honest I was a little sceptical, but sounds as though it could be true.

I have also been trying to arrange hospitality tickets and have been told something similar by the Italian agent. They have stopped selling the hospitality tickets temporarily as UEFA, Saints and Inter are in discussions over a larger allocation. To be honest I was a little sceptical, but sounds as though it could be true.

No idea if true or not but i guess Saints must now have a good idea of demand and when it will sell out which would support any request for more tickets . Any announcement though must be after we sell out our original allocation i would have thought .

Inter were not selling hospitality at this moment anyway so certainly haven't stopped temporarily.

Let me guess, Turkish is being a c**t again? [Ah yes..]

I suggest you he does what I do, and he puts me on ignore, that way he can avoid constantly proving he's a tiresome, repetitive c**t.

Please explain What's being a c*nt about suggesting if someone who has lived in Italy, know football and presumably speaks Italian call up the club in that country and help out their fellow saints fans by confirming if this is true?

Oh no, rather than do that she's getting abusive and calling people c*nts without even knowing what they've posted. Utterly pathetic behaviour and the usual abusive insults I've recieved for years from this individual.

Please explain What's being a c*nt about suggesting if someone who has lived in Italy, know football and presumably speaks Italian call up the club in that country and help out their fellow saints fans by confirming if this is true?

Oh no, rather than do that she's getting abusive and calling people c*nts without even knowing what they've posted. Utterly pathetic behaviour and the usual abusive insults I've recieved for years from this individual.

She's right though. You stalk every post she makes and make yourself look like an unstable creep. I'm not sure that's consistent with the forum hardman image (complete with desperate mockney rhyming slang) you try and cultivate.

She's right though. You stalk every post she makes and make yourself look like an unstable creep. I'm not sure that's consistent with the forum hardman image (complete with desperate mockney rhyming slang) you try and cultivate.

Utter horsesh*t. Being accused of being an unstable creep by someone like you :lol::lol::lol:

Inter were not selling hospitality at this moment anyway so certainly haven't stopped temporarily.

This isn't right - we had agreed everything with them including providing credit card details for payment and it was put on hold at the 11th hour. Particularly worrying as we now have flights and hotels booked but not yet tickets...

This isn't right - we had agreed everything with them including providing credit card details for payment and it was put on hold at the 11th hour. Particularly worrying as we now have flights and hotels booked but not yet tickets...

This is also my experience

What kind of prices being quoted for the hospitality?

Interesting. How do I go about contacting them regarding this then?

You may well be wrong, yes. Read the last half of the thread (ignoring my stuff at the start about not being ID'd).

I would be amazed if you can. Worked there last year and to buy tickets (any tickets) you need to show a form of ID, i.e. passport or ID card. I doubt very much you will be able to tickets in the Inter End with a UK passport unless you are an official member of the Inter fan club and have the appropriate fan card (tessera del tifoso), you need one to demonstrate you're an inter fan if you have a non Milan address, see the note for Cagliari and Bologna fans:

http://www.inter.it/en/biglietteria

362abb8437519f62df5e1078dd0bc5a6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would be amazed if you can. Worked there last year and to buy tickets (any tickets) you need to show a form of ID, i.e. passport or ID card. I doubt very much you will be able to tickets in the Inter End with a UK passport unless you are an official member of the Inter fan club and have the appropriate fan card (tessera del tifoso), you need one to demonstrate you're an inter fan if you have a non Milan address, see the note for Cagliari and Bologna fans:

http://www.inter.it/en/biglietteria

362abb8437519f62df5e1078dd0bc5a6.jpg

Should clarify that I was go to standard Serie A games as I have a UK passport and so wouldn't be thought of as being an ultra from one of the other Italian teams. An Italian with an address similar to the opposition team would not be able to without the tessera

Heard today from what should be a reasonably good source that we will get more tickets. I'm still not convinced it's true though.

I feel like if sales just about make it to members and then sell out that the club won't bother with extra tickets, which would probably only need to be a few hundred.

Should clarify that I was go to standard Serie A games as I have a UK passport and so wouldn't be thought of as being an ultra from one of the other Italian teams. An Italian with an address similar to the opposition team would not be able to without the tessera

THat's how I understand it. You only need a Tessera del Tiffoso if you are an Italian citizen from another Italian team or want to buy season tickets. Tickets for the away section are forbidden for those living in the region of the away team unless they have a TdF for that team. Time will tell, but there is nothing stopping them (the local police or other authorities) from imposing special conditions on our match as far as I can see.

http://www.inter.it/en/stadio/ticket-FAQs

'Is it necessary to have a Fan Card in order to go to the San Siro to watch Inter?

No. The card is required to buy a season ticket and, as a general rule, you must have a card if you are an Italian citizen living in the region of the opposing team. For example, Italian residents of Sardinia must have a card in order to be able to go to Inter v Cagliari, whilst residents of Piedmont must have one for Inter v Torino, residents of Campania for Inter v Napoli, residents of Emilia Romagna for Inter v Sassuolo, Inter v Parma and Inter v Cesena. The same system applies to all teams/regions. For Inter v Atalanta games, only residents of the province of Bergamo must have a card, whilst for the Inter v AC Milan derby, there are no restrictions in place.'

I feel like if sales just about make it to members and then sell out that the club won't bother with extra tickets, which would probably only need to be a few hundred.

Most of people I know going without tickets do not have season tickets .

I think there will be a lot of demand from non season ticket holders and members , the club are more than aware of this if every ticket just goes to STH and that's why they bay ask for more.

We'll be there anyway ticket or not !