Sam Allardyce Sacked!

washsaint

Expect Hoddle will be wheeled out as a candidate by his media chums ...god help us

Tony Gale has mentioned Hoddle 57 times in 3 minutes

All of SSN old boys hardly having a go at all. 'He's been badly advised' No he is a greedy fat arrogant pr1ck

As much as I didn't think we'd show any improvement under him and I don't like the bloke, I do feel sorry for him a bit. Must have been so happy and optimistic and now he'll probably not manage at the top level again.

Think he will be back in the prem by xmas. Plenty of trigger happy chairmen looking for a safe bet to keep their team there. Swansea, sunderland, palace, hull all would give him a job

Sent from my HUAWEI GRA-L09 using Tapatalk

It must be massively tempting for those with power in the game, when they see the massive sums players and agents are getting, to want a slice of that action. Surprised the FA had the balls but then he's probably been paid enough to keep quiet about the other people he knows about.

As much as I didn't think we'd show any improvement under him and I don't like the bloke, I do feel sorry for him a bit. Must have been so happy and optimistic and now he'll probably not manage at the top level again.

Sunderland might feel differently if results under Moyes don't improve quickly.

Who's up for a bit of a who's next sweepstake. More revelations by about 10:30 tonight.

I'm going Pardew.

And Nigel Pearson, who's clocked that he's been stung and confessed during today rather than waiting for the inevitable.

More names being released eh, that'll be interesting.

What's Pearson done? Not seen anything...

So if there was a player that was third party owned which he picks for England, his value would go up. The company would then cash in on his rise in value... All thanks to Sam in helping the company find investors and directly affecting the player value while getting paid by this other company.

Don't you think there is conflict of interest?

Third party ownership of players was banned in 2008 by the FA and 2015 by FIFA. Sam, was advising how to get around these rules. Sam is employed by the FA who introduced this rule.

Don't you think third party ownership should be banned?

Sam mocked his predecessor and a few others employed by the FA. Not very professional.

A minor point, but Do you think that attitude is right for an England manager?

But the only way to "get around" the rules is by buying the player outright, just like we did with Ramirez. That removes the third party ownership. There's nothing remotely dubious about that bit of it at all, nor is it in any way shape or form a news story.

Not to mention that as FIFA have banned third party ownership according to you there is literally no way for a player to exist to begin with that he can pick for England and raise his value anyway.

Edited by The9

Many rumours he will go tonight

Absolutely ridiculous, tbh - a nice little warning for all the future managers not to cross the media - which is of course the last thing the England team actually needs.

Pardew's stock is up from when the last managerial appointment was made - assuming he doesn't get slurred.

Redknapp talking absolute b0ll0cks about Allardyce on BT Sport. There's a surprise.

He's been set up, innit, by unscrupulous people. It's a trap, innit.

No Harry, he was a greedy ferking idiot.

He's been set up by scrupulous people desperate for a story, and barely given them one until the FA decided to get p155y about it. The only bit they're bothered about is "accusing the FA of being "all about making money" ".

Shouldn't any anger be aimed at the twa8ts that did this sting in setting him up in the first place?

Shock horror football is corrupt.

I am not sure I believe this post. Do you think that corruption is acceptable? The fault lies 100% with BFS. He did not have to meet these people in the first place. He just got greedy.

Shouldn't any anger be aimed at the twa8ts that did this sting in setting him up in the first place?

Shock horror football is corrupt.

Stings hurt and are distasteful, but how else is the sport to be rid of corruption that is killing the game? We've seen previous enquiries impotent because there has never been hard evidence.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/27/exclusive-eight-premier-league-managers-took-transfer-bungs-clai/

8 present or recent prem managers!

That line in the article another coach who has managed several British clubs was allegedly sacked by one club after being “caught with his fingers in the till”. - can't stop thinking about a sudden, poorly explained Saints departure several years back.

Edited by adrian lord