Recreating that "European" feel

Wurzel

Unfortunately, being a sad plastic fan nowadays I'll be traveling no further than my own living room for the away EL ties. But at least I can try and join in with the fun by eating/drinking local away style food and (alcoholic) drink whilst watching the game. Milan and Prague leave no end of possibilities for the latter, but what should I be buying down the Offy for tonight's game?

Hummus, yuk!. Latkes sound quite tasty and easy to make. Cup of red wine I could manage if I can't find the right beers, have to be a big cup though. Menorah is definitely out, Mrs Wurzel has just had new net curtains, 7 naked flames is just asking for trouble.

Unfortunately, being a sad plastic fan nowadays I'll be traveling no further than my own living room for the away EL ties. But at least I can try and join in with the fun by eating/drinking local away style food and (alcoholic) drink whilst watching the game. Milan and Prague leave no end of possibilities for the latter, but what should I be buying down the Offy for tonight's game?

Big Mac and fries.