Eric Black named in Telegraph investigation

DuncanRG

Never been so bored of England and their campaign this time. Southgate equates to a Teachers Pet getting the best job at school. England are on the way down , Henderson captain says it all really.

And getting outclassed by Slovenia. If he gets the job it's the Wally with the Brolly II.

• 3 weeks later...

QPR have chucked the allegations against Jimmy Floyd Hassailbank in the shredder after the Telegraph refused to give them any copies of either the taped interview or a transcript. I suspect we've done the same.

The Telegraph are standing by their cutting edge investigative reports that their victims definately said all those really, really bad words, but not neccessarily in that order.

QPR have chucked the allegations against Jimmy Floyd Hassailbank in the shredder after the Telegraph refused to give them any copies of either the taped interview or a transcript. I suspect we've done the same.

The Telegraph are standing by their cutting edge investigative reports that their victims definately said all those really, really bad words, but not neccessarily in that order.

Maybe they were hoping the same evidence against Big Sam would tar the others?

• 1 month later...
I can't believe anyone is even remotely defending these douchebags. Black BFS Wright Redknapp all have been caught on camera talking about bending /breaking FA rules . They're in a meeting with a what they believe to be Far east syndicates, trying to make some money from the English game by at best underhanded means.Their greed and egos are what got them .****in em I say.i saw enough in the Black video to know I don't want him at our club.same for BFS I don't want him in charge of our national team.i hope they get bans.

I see. Even though Allardyce didn't break any rules and was not in breach of the contract the FA gave him by doing so?