How about this as a defector team

Weston Saint

Boruc...

I don't count loan players either, and we were kinda forced to sell Bale- he didn't defect.

Also some of us need to understand the definition of a defector-

It's the players like Lallana, Lovren, Osvaldo, Taider who are primary defectors.

Boruc...

I don't count loan players either, and we were kinda forced to sell Bale- he didn't defect.

Also some of us need to understand the definition of a defector-

It's the players like Lallana, Lovren, Osvaldo, Taider who are primary defectors.

I think you need to understand the definition of a defector ie. a player under contract who forces the clubs hand into a transfer move irregardless of the clubs wishes or best interests.

Osvaldo and Taidir (loanee?) were sacked. Boruc saw out his contract (albeit the last year out on loan) so was a free agent and left with our blessing.

I think you need to understand the definition of a defector ie. a player under contract who forces the clubs hand into a transfer move irregardless of the clubs wishes or best interests.

Osvaldo and Taidir (loanee?) were sacked. Boruc saw out his contract (albeit the last year out on loan) so was a free agent and left with our blessing.

a defector is a person who gives up allegiance to one state in exchange for allegiance to another, in a way which is considered illegitimate by the first state. More broadly, it involves abandoning a person, cause or doctrine to which one is bound by some tie, as of allegiance or duty.

As defined above, don't think Shaw's move is considered 'illegitimate'.

But yeah will agree am wrong about osvaldo and taider.

a defector is a person who gives up allegiance to one state in exchange for allegiance to another, in a way which is considered illegitimate by the first state. More broadly, it involves abandoning a person, cause or doctrine to which one is bound by some tie, as of allegiance or duty.

As defined above, don't think Shaw's move is considered 'illegitimate'.

But yeah will agree am wrong about osvaldo and taider.

or contract = duty

so yep, Shaw counts :)