OWTS: BRAND SPANKING NEW FANZINE

rickylambert

Afternoon All,

You may remember seeing a thread about 6 months ago, on the idea of a new Saints Fanzine. I equpied the thread with a fancy questionaire and many of you helped me out by taking part in it.

Well, today 300 silky copies arrived at my desk. With the help of Simon Peach, Chris Rann (Writer of blog 'George Weah's Cousin') as well as Glen de la Cour (Writer of 'League One Minus Ten') and The Guardian's Shaul Adar, I've managed to put together this witty publication.

The best bit is that all 'proceeds' will end up in the pockets of Southampton General's neurology ward, one of the UK's finest.

So, if you can afford a few of quid for a great cause, We'd all be very appreciative:http://www.owts.bigcartel.com

PDF copy purchased. Stupid question: how/when do I receive it? I assumed it would be attached to the confirmation mail...

It will be emailed to you when I'm in front of my laptop. Still trying to work out how to get it sent automatically. Should be with you by 9.30 though!

Just ordered a copy thanks, looking forward to reading it. How often are issues gonna come out? Will you be offering a subscription?

I'll try and do 4 copies a season, depending on how succesful/unsuccesful Issue One is though! Probably won't be doing a subscription, but feel free to subsrcibe to my blog, http://www.ohwhenthesaints.org its free!

Read it this morning and last night- really well written articles. Particularly liked the info about our Europa League opponents. Hope the orders are coming through thick and fast! Easily one of the best fanzines I've read. Well done to the person who organised it all and to get a few big names to write something. All to a good cause too!

Read it this morning and last night- really well written articles. Particularly liked the info about our Europa League opponents. Hope the orders are coming through thick and fast! Easily one of the best fanzines I've read. Well done to the person who organised it all and to get a few big names to write something. All to a good cause too!

Thank you so much! Glad people are enjoying it. 75ish orders in=£320 for SGNW! Lets try and reach 100 today?

I miss the old days of paper fanzines. Back in the day when outside the Dell you could by the Ugly, On The March (& even Devalued) were days now gone. You could even pop up to SportsPages in London to pick up zines from other clubs, I used to get plenty.

Normally I wouldn't want a PDF copy but have 2 flights in 2 days from Mexico coming up so this will do nicely! I have ordered & look forward to reading it. Thanks in advance for taking the time to put it together.

I hope its a **** take fanzine and not a sterile alternative to the match day magazine. Back in the day it was about dodgy away trips and players' crap haircuts or clothes (or ugly girlfriends). Football has changed so much now, the players, the fans and the match day experience, so i'm not sure you could replicate the culture as was done in the 80's and 90's.