Where is MOTD2?

Noodles34

Well, if anyone saw the Middlesborough vs Watford game then they might not be so quick to demand highlights. Let's be honest, the first half of our game wasn't exactly brilliant either. So why would you ignore one of the biggest games in English football in order to put out highlights of 2 halves of dire football and one of a goal less ha;f between us and Burnley? It's not a conspiracy or anything to **** your pants about. In fact, it would be odd if they put MOTD2 on today and ignored the game tomorrow.

Well, if anyone saw the Middlesborough vs Watford game then they might not be so quick to demand highlights. Let's be honest, the first half of our game wasn't exactly brilliant either. So why would you ignore one of the biggest games in English football in order to put out highlights of 2 halves of dire football and one of a goal less ha;f between us and Burnley? It's not a conspiracy or anything to **** your pants about. In fact, it would be odd if they put MOTD2 on today and ignored the game tomorrow.

Of course. They knew in advance that today's games would be dull.

Of course. They knew in advance that today's games would be dull.

Jesus. No, what they knew in advance was that one of the biggest games of the English calendar would be played on the Monday. Why is that such a difficult thing to understand?

Jesus. No, what they knew in advance was that one of the biggest games of the English calendar would be played on the Monday. Why is that such a difficult thing to understand?

There are frequently big teams featured on MNF, I could be wrong but this is the first time I can remember them not showing MOTD2 on a Sunday, in order to accommodate it.

Don't see why they can't just have MOTD3, 'extra time' or whatever they want to call it. I doubt there is anything gripping on BBC2 at 11pm on a Monday, which couldn't be moved to accommodate it.

There are frequently big teams featured on MNF, I could be wrong but this is the first time I can remember them not showing MOTD2 on a Sunday, in order to accommodate it.

Don't see why they can't just have MOTD3, 'extra time' or whatever they want to call it. I doubt there is anything gripping on BBC2 at 11pm on a Monday, which couldn't be moved to accommodate it.

Nope they have done this a number of times in the past- I can remember one off the top of my head two seasons ago where Chelsea vs Arsenal was played on MNF so they pushed MOTD 2 to Monday- that game finished 0-0 :lol:

Also I think they'll show our game first anyway because, again off the top of my head, BBC can't show Utd vs Liverpool until after 11pm.

Why couldn't they have shown Match of the Day 2 Sunday night and another programme Monday night. It's not too difficult to understand that people want to watch highlights of their game that night.

Because of our 34 shots on goal, there wasn't enough time in the programme to show them all.

That was one on average in less than every three minutes! Puel was asked pre match now he has a good Defence how is he going to score goals I think the 34 shots is the biggest by any team. In the premier this season therefore that was a good answer

Was pretty sure the BBC would only select four or five and I was right

So why did you bring up how boring the Boro game was? You seem to be the one that has a problem with understanding. FFS.