Tannoy Sound in the Kingsland !

eurosaint

Personally I'm glad you can't hear her. She has an awfully annoying voice and almost certainly wouldn't have that job if it wasn't for her dad...

Spot on , she was woeful particularly the substituations . One of the reasons I go to football is to get away from my snap dragon whining on , I don't want to hear an annoying whining voice at the game . Let her walk round at half time , but without a microphone

Anyone know why Justin wasn't in charge of the subs and half time announcements yesterday?

Justin tweeted that he was in Hospital. Don't know the reason why. The only time I could hear Kenzie was when she was in the main announcers room. When she used the pitch side mic it was as awful as ever. I got a call from the club in the close season as I always mention the poor p.a. When survey time comes around. They said it would be sorted. It hasn't been.! Complete waste of time.

Awful in the Chapel/Itchen corner. Worst that it has ever been. Couldn't hear a word that Kenzie was saying in the interview at HT. It suddenly came back to its usual level about 5 minutes before the end of the game, maybe it was something to do with the radio mike Kenzie was using. Frankly it was quite embarrassing when there was something that you really wanted to hear and that deserved better reception. Still, thankful for small mercies at least I couldn't hear the "motivational" speech from Ralph :-)

The club announced on the OS ion close season that they are aware and will improve the PA this season . Perhaps the speakers in the Kingsland are being tested before full launch.

I emailed them in the summer and was basically told they're aware of the problem but fixing it was a massive undertaking and it won't be done anytime soon !?

It was as clear as a bell Kingsland Centre - first time in years, a little quiet. they could have bumped the volume up, but every word was audible.

I dont know what you mean about Kenzie, she has a lovely voice, her announcing the goalscorer is almost orgasmic :lol:

It was as clear as a bell Kingsland Centre - first time in years, a little quiet. they could have bumped the volume up, but every word was audible.

I dont know what you mean about Kenzie, she has a lovely voice, her announcing the goalscorer is almost orgasmic :lol:

Best bit was her announcing Vokes had scored......... there was a distinct tone of disapproval.

Clear during the match but couldn't hear at HT, so some improvement.

What does p*ss me off though is the ads on the big screen when you glance up to see a opposition player name to number or a replay for live matchs. It always seems to be adverts. Why not have one for ads, twitter etc and the other for match info? You could rotate during the match, say swap over function every 5 mins. This would mean you would still look at both and the ad impact would still there but also info. Might actually increase ad impact as increasingly I look at my phone to see opposition team line up instead of the screens.

I'm a bit disappointed to hear that it was sporadic around the stadium, I sit in block 29 (towards the chapel end) and it was absolutely clear as a bell for the first time ever, we even talked about it whilst listening to her so I am not imagining it !

Maybe they turned something around which was good for some but negative for others !

Ah well, maybe some day......