Big Saints Quiz final

OldNick

The big saints quiz final was at SMS last night.

MLT was the quizmaster and kept things gong and was as usual entertaining, Jom Steele was on the table next to us, his interest seemed more in going to the bar for lager surprisingly enough lol:lol:

Our own Steve Grant won in his teal London Saints ( I dont know if any of the thers in his team are from here?)

They certainly deserved to win only getting 4 questions wrong all night!!!!!

We finished 5th lol

I know its been a few years, but I'm sorry I didn't recognise you. We were sat behind Granty .

Finished 3rd as I didn't know twitter handles and 2nd Christian names.

I thought it was you but didnt want to appear weird and come and talk in case it wasnt you lol.

Granty didnt recognise me either!!

Amazing how they only got 4 wrong as some of the questions were quite out there. Were the others in his team from here do you know?

We got full marks on the pictures, pleased with that

I thought it was you but didnt want to appear weird and come and talk in case it wasnt you lol.

Granty didnt recognise me either!!

Amazing how they only got 4 wrong as some of the questions were quite out there. Were the others in his team from here do you know?

We got full marks on the pictures, pleased with that

Don't know. One of them, I knew from travelling oop north a few times with them.

Didn't get a couple, which I wont mention in case Terry sticks the questions up on here.