At Work and Gutted

Guided Missile

season ticket holder for 20+ years, been ever present in the dark old days, so you would think I would be in Milan today. But oh no, stuck at work today feeling utterly miserable. Hoping we get through this group and progress to the next round and an even bigger match possibly, at which point I will inform the missus that I AM going, even if it results in divorce!!

I know how you feel, if anyone is in T5 BA 1st lounge from 6pm I'll be watching it on my laptop so happy to share screen and then the last 15mins on my phone at the boarding gate.

You're cutting it close for flying to Italy! ;-)

I am pleased to say work is done for the weekend for me and I'm off to the pub. If no-one is showing the game in Windsor I'm going to break windows and bust heads. (Fortunately I'm friends with a nice landlord...)

You should have just gone , you can always get another job where as you may never get to see saint's away at such places again ! Saying that I'm not going me and the boy are off to climb Ben Nevis tomorrow but going to Prague and I can't wait !

You should have just gone , you can always get another job where as you may never get to see saint's away at such places again ! Saying that I'm not going me and the boy are off to climb Ben Nevis tomorrow but going to Prague and I can't wait !

yeah am seriously thinking of going to prague just awaiting the tickets being open for non qualified people