Receptions this season?

Golac's Cunning Stunts

Just wondering this season about how our exiles will be received back at SMS?

I'll always be showing animosity to lovren and banana. The rest I'm ambivalent to (won't clap them but won't give them a hard time) that includes Konman. Only guy I have clapped from the defectors, is and will be SRL.

What do you all think?

I think it's time to ignore Lallana/Lovren. We've played three games at St. Mary's and for two and a half of those matches our fans have seemed to be more interested in showing their hatred towards those two than supporting the side.

However it worked last season when Lovren got subbed at half time with Klop saying his head wasn't right due to the occasion (or something like that)

I think it's time to ignore Lallana/Lovren. We've played three games at St. Mary's and for two and a half of those matches our fans have seemed to be more interested in showing their hatred towards those two than supporting the side.

And Lovren's been awful each time. His weak mentality can definitely be exploited there.

quite right.....time to get behind OUR team.

We have forgotten that against Pool several times now....and then Coutinho scores!

Best to completely ignore them.

Koeman , on the other hand is a shifty cun t.

I'll give Lallana dog's abuse/ He's scum and completely disrespected out club. Lovren is just another foreign mercenary, never cared about him. Although he clearly reacts so worth it just for the effect on him and their defence.

Lallana is clearly weak minded and has thin skin. Never seen a player buckle like him before or since. Good. He was our captain and Academy flag bearer but turned king rat. We are not a nasty club. The people that run SFC are not bad people. The fact we gave one of our most decorated academy graduates absolutely no thanks/ send off says it all. Proper narcissist and threw all the work the club did for him back in his face after a chat from "Stevie G" et al on England duty. Feeble, weak and probably a little thick if we're all honest. Also easily got at if (like I appreciate 99% of fellow Saints fans) you don't detest him like I do so worth giving him both barrels anyway just to watch him hide on the pitch and get subbed on 70 mins.

Shaw - Good lad, we got loads and he left for the biggest club in the world

Morgan - the same

Wanyama - Foreign mercenary same as Lovren

Mane - As above

Pelle - Will never see him again

Chambers - Almost forgot about him. Bless him, hope he does OK I suppose. Leaving was a mistake and will give him some stick for it but not really mean it

Clyne - Been a good move for him and we invested the money well. Was never properly one of us IMO

Koeman - A snake purely for the promises he made. Up there with Branfoot

Poch - In hindsight did a huge amount for us. **** him though, hope he ditches Spurs soon

I'll give Lallana dog's abuse/ He's scum and completely disrespected out club. Lovren is just another foreign mercenary, never cared about him. Although he clearly reacts so worth it just for the effect on him and their defence.

Lallana is clearly weak minded and has thin skin. Never seen a player buckle like him before or since. Good. He was our captain and Academy flag bearer but turned king rat. We are not a nasty club. The people that run SFC are not bad people. The fact we gave one of our most decorated academy graduates absolutely no thanks/ send off says it all. Proper narcissist and threw all the work the club did for him back in his face after a chat from "Stevie G" et al on England duty. Feeble, weak and probably a little thick if we're all honest. Also easily got at if (like I appreciate 99% of fellow Saints fans) you don't detest him like I do so worth giving him both barrels anyway just to watch him hide on the pitch and get subbed on 70 mins.

Shaw - Good lad, we got loads and he left for the biggest club in the world

Morgan - the same

Wanyama - Foreign mercenary same as Lovren

Mane - As above

Pelle - Will never see him again

Chambers - Almost forgot about him. Bless him, hope he does OK I suppose. Leaving was a mistake and will give him some stick for it but not really mean it

Clyne - Been a good move for him and we invested the money well. Was never properly one of us IMO

Koeman - A snake purely for the promises he made. Up there with Branfoot

Poch - In hindsight did a huge amount for us. **** him though, hope he ditches Spurs soon

A glimmer of hope! Keep at it.