Saints 1 Sunderland 0 - Arsenal away in the quarter-final

St Chalet

MotM vs Sunderland (EFL Cup R16 2016)  

272 members have voted

1. 1. MotM vs Sunderland (EFL Cup R16 2016)

Man, if boufal ever goes, its gonna be to barca or real madrid or some sh*t, JUST CLASS. seems eager as well, gave an earful to jwp for a mis-hit pass to him. awesome.

Was impressed with his skill not so much the bobbing off in sure JWP realised it was a crap pass.

Bit odd/annoying that the allocation's split over the two tiers this time, though.

I can't work out from the story how many will be in the upper tier, it's odd as Reading had 5,306 and all were lower tier, out allocation is a few hundred more than that and includes upper.

Plenty of tickets to go round, I expect we'll sell out but only after a period on general sale with Prague the week before and Palace away 3 days after.

Lost count of the number of times I've seen Saints lose in 1/4 finals of this comp, Luton 88, Oldham 90, Stockport (96?) Sheff Utd 2014, Liverpool 2015. Any more I've forgotten?

• 3 weeks later...
I can't work out from the story how many will be in the upper tier, it's odd as Reading had 5,306 and all were lower tier, out allocation is a few hundred more than that and includes upper.

Plenty of tickets to go round, I expect we'll sell out but only after a period on general sale with Prague the week before and Palace away 3 days after.

Lost count of the number of times I've seen Saints lose in 1/4 finals of this comp, Luton 88, Oldham 90, Stockport (96?) Sheff Utd 2014, Liverpool 2015. Any more I've forgotten?

Oldham 1990 still rankles with me! We're did that **** Roger Milford get that injury time from!

Oldham 1990 still rankles with me! We're did that **** Roger Milford get that injury time from!

94th minute wasn't it? And we were never going to win the replay on their plastic pitch.

Stockport was a bad one as well, having done the hard work and got a draw up there we somehow managed to mess up the replay at The Dell , in fact Sheff Utd and Liverpool were both awful (low points of the season two years running) we do have a terrible record in this round of the cup!

Tickets for Arsenal away and Crystal Palace away both on general sale so for those who have moaned in the past about missing out on tickets due to not having enough away games etc here is your chance.

I can't work out from the story how many will be in the upper tier, it's odd as Reading had 5,306 and all were lower tier, out allocation is a few hundred more than that and includes upper

Could be we've got the usual Premier League lower tier section and then the same number again upper tier. At best we'll have the lower tier to behind the goal as it's showing Arsenal Family Enclosure from block 26 on their OS (another small family bit probably next to Saints fans in upper tier too)

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/arsenal/details/event.aspx?itemref=6431

only a few upper tickets remaining.

94th minute wasn't it? And we were never going to win the replay on their plastic pitch.

Stockport was a bad one as well, having done the hard work and got a draw up there we somehow managed to mess up the replay at The Dell , in fact Sheff Utd and Liverpool were both awful (low points of the season two years running) we do have a terrible record in this round of the cup!

Tickets for Arsenal away and Crystal Palace away both on general sale so for those who have moaned in the past about missing out on tickets due to not having enough away games etc here is your chance.

Managed to get tickets for both luckily. Never been to Selhurst Park before but I've heard it's up there with Fratton Park on the 'total s**t hole' scale.

Is there a usual away fans pub near the ground?

Managed to get tickets for both luckily. Never been to Selhurst Park before but I've heard it's up there with Fratton Park on the 'total s**t hole' scale.

Ive always gone to the weatherspoons outside Thornton Heath station

No need to drink near the ground when you have half of London as an option.

The away stand is crap but has a certain old school charm.