MLT - Graham Hunter The Big Interview

saints1988

I love MLT and he's another legend that has time for a quick chat or photo whenever it's requested, but is there anything about him that we haven't heard or seen since his retirement??

Is worth a listen, he gets a bit angry and emotional when talking about the team that took us down to the championship and the fact he could do nothing about it.

I've listened to a few of these & find Hunter a right kiss arse . On this occasion the sucking up Hunter does is obviously well deserved . I found it a bit more interesting than the Kelly my sporting life one, particularly the second part . One thing shone through was the love Matt has for the club .

i tunes has both parts , whereas the hunter website seems to have only the first part up at mo

Edited by Lord Duckhunter

Just re-watched the Sky Sports doc Le God Agree with LDH his love for the club shines through, but the fact that someone with that ability played for our club, for that long just stirs the emotions. Even his tap-ins were great tap-ins and as for the rest well..............need I say more apart from there can't be many players anywhere in world football over many decades that have scored that many great goals as Le Tiss. Remarkable.

I love MLT and he's another legend that has time for a quick chat or photo whenever it's requested, but is there anything about him that we haven't heard or seen since his retirement??

I could watch MLT all day every day and I'd never get bored.

Graham Hunters great regardless if he can be a bit whimsical and wordy with his questions, he gets a lot out of the people he interviews.

The Peter Beardsley one in particular's a great listen, as are Stracs, Pards and the hundreds of ex saints managers he's interviewed.