FA Cup 3rd Round Draw - Norwich away. Yawn.

lickierambert

Pompey at home!! Eh!? What's that you say!!!?? Pompey were eliminated from ALL cup competitions before November!!?? This can't be so, after all they are the biggest most bestest club in all the land!!!?

Brighton at home please, it's been a while since we beat them.

Somewhere i've never been away from home please, quite like the look of Sutton, Cambridge, AFC Wimbledon or Burton Albion as they'd all be new grounds to tick off.

Pretty much the same for me, although i've done Sutton would like to go there in a competitive game, Wimbledon would be decent but as it's not a new ground for me i'd go for Burton or Newport County.

Sutton would be ideal really, play the u23's , keep our team fresh for Liverpool at home on the Wednesday , we'd still have enough to get through i think.

Definitely do not want another Premier league side.

Fingers crossed Liverpool get Everton or Man United, a tough physical game just before they travel to St Marys would be ideal.

i've got a feeling we'll get Derby at home.

Any one see Sutton Utd Manager, Paul Doswell (and his son) interviewed after Sutton's last minute winner on Saturday, say he wanted Saints as he and his son are massive fans?

Of course 'Dozzie' is a local lad but it was good to hear someone look forward to playing a side other than Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, Utd and the other usual suspects .

Barrow away. Just for the convenience.

Would far rather have Eastleigh though, that would be superb.

I went to a third round tie in Barrow back in the sixties. What a miserable place and what a miserable day. I hope 50 years on it has improved if you lot have to go there. I can't even remember the score, possibly we won 1 - 0. I know the locals were not impressed ...

They're actually too bad to face us, they were knocked out in the first round. Yep, that's right, the flaming first round of the FA Cup.

#Mega

They are probably happy about being out of that micky mouse cup. They have a stadium expansion to plan for

Any one see Sutton Utd Manager, Paul Doswell (and his son) interviewed after Sutton's last minute winner on Saturday, say he wanted Saints as he and his son are massive fans?

Of course 'Dozzie' is a local lad but it was good to hear someone look forward to playing a side other than Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, Utd and the other usual suspects .

Sutton is a 3G astro pitch these days, so an away draw there would be interesting.

Draws of note.

Barrow v Rochdale

Man u v Reading

Hull v Swansea

Sunderland v Burnley

Millwall v Bournemouth

West Ham v Man City

Birmingham v Newcastle

Everton v Leicester

Liverpool v Newport/Plymouth

PNE v Arsenal

Stoke v Wolves