Puel out

Lastman73

What a pile of crud. Can't believe we left st that. The manager has to take responsibility and do one !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No he doesn't. The players are average and the board have sold the best ones. Puel's doing the best he can with a very average squad that is in no way entitled to be anywhere higher in the table than it is at the moment.

No he doesn't. The players are average and the board have sold the best ones. Puel's doing the best he can with a very average squad that is in no way entitled to be anywhere higher in the table than it is at the moment.

Don't agree, rotation yes, but keep the core strong and rotate fringe players. We could have been stronger from the start !!

Just boring football, with no end product. This clown managed to **** up what should have been easy qualification with Inter being as bad as they are. Not good enough all season and this is the icing on the proverbial cake. Get this clown out and lets get a manager in who can inspire these players to actually give a **** and look like a half decent team.

Definitely the turning point against the manager tonight, this is a massive failure! Completely abject performance, lifeless in fact. Wrong set up from the start and nothing to combat their enthusiasm. Their manager got them up for it, ours apparently did completely the opposite.

Tend to agree. The club won't change it half way through the season though, goes against the whole philosophy. Get through this season and make a change in the summer.

By which stage we'll be back in the Championship. No, this needs urgent action. The club either back him (transfer funds for forward areas) or sack him.

Puel was far too weak in the summer, he should have been on Reed's case all of the last two weeks of the window in the press to get another striker and he bottled on, and blathered on a lot of toss about Redmond as a striker and how he reminded him of Henry.

Reed needs to stop congratulating himself in the press and get on the phone to some clubs. Let's see how good the Black Box is now - we need 2 forward players asap.

By which stage we'll be back in the Championship. No, this needs urgent action. The club either back him (transfer funds for forward areas) or sack him.

Puel was far too weak in the summer, he should have been on Reed's case all of the last two weeks of the window in the press to get another striker and he bottled on, and blathered on a lot of toss about Redmond as a striker and how he reminded him of Henry.

Reed needs to stop congratulating himself in the press and get on the phone to some clubs. Let's see how good the Black Box is now - we need 2 forward players asap.

I agree, just stating how the club approaches things

Agree with Stan. Pep wouldn't be able to get more from the many average players we have in the squad - namely Long, Rodriguez, Redmond, Ward-Prowse, Martina and probably Austin and Clasie. The loss of Mane in particular has exposed the lack of attacking force.

He has failed in what I think was his first objective, still be in Europe in 2017.

He came in as someone with European pedigree and who knows how to manage the 2 games a week schedule. He's failed in that - threw away the games in Israel and Prague and tonight was utterly dreadful. Dreadful - we had two realistic approaches to the game: win 2-0 or scrape a 0-0 and we decided on the infinitely more fuc kwitted option. Dreadful.

He was a fair way from winning people over and now he's ten steps further back.

Desperately need a win and some goals this weekend.

Anyone supporting his removal will probably be accused of being a bedwetter but his stock in trade appears to be boring, safety first, defensive football. If that is what he wants to persist with then he can **** off because it's not what I want to see. I don't understand how and why we have reverted to this shyte after going for it against both Everton and Arsenal (yes a weak Arsenal), playing well and looking good. It suggests to me that he is most comfortable playing this cr@p so, again, he can **** off.

He has failed in what I think was his first objective, still be in Europe in 2017.

He came in as someone with European pedigree and who knows how to manage the 2 games a week schedule. He's failed in that - threw away the games in Israel and Prague and tonight was utterly dreadful. Dreadful - we had two realistic approaches to the game: win 2-0 or scrape a 0-0 and we decided on the infinitely more fuc kwitted option. Dreadful.

This.

Only people with very low intelligence levels or trolls will call for Puel's head.

I'm not a troll and I'm not short on intelligence you complete c**t.

Maybe your just an arm chair supporter who knows!! This is about pride and today we have non.

The manager is like lifeless and so was the team !!

Saints you should be ashamed !!

Tonight was the first time Ive been angry at a performance in years. Nothing wrong with the team selection, he talked a great game before kick off but the way we set up was so negative, the performance so lifeless, so lethargic and limp. We played for a 0-0 and the longer the game went on their goal was inevitable. It was a poor performance lacking any ambition or ideas, we don't get into Europe very often and go out in such pathetic style two years in a row is a disgrace.

The new saints way... win the ball, play it forward to player backing into the opponent and pass it back, ball over the top. Rinse and repeat.

This team is now starting to be found out by the opponents and the number of goals we are conceding from mistakes lately is getting ridiculous.

No strike force no goals.

The new saints way... win the ball, play it forward to player backing into the opponent and pass it back, ball over the top. Rinse and repeat.

This team is now starting to be found out by the opponents and the number of goals we are conceding from mistakes lately is getting ridiculous.

No strike force no goals.

Yes, it is cra@p. Absolute cr@p. I have had no genuine reason to complain about SFC and our football since the year we went down from the Championship and even then there were mitigating circumstances. Puel needs to sort it the **** out but I really am not sure he can and or will.

I'm not a troll and I'm not short on intelligence you complete c**t.

Maybe your just an arm chair supporter who knows!! This is about pride and today we have non.

The manager is like lifeless and so was the team !!

Saints you should be ashamed !!

Then you need to get some perspective.

Tonight is disappointing, I agree, and the performance was not good enough.

But we are in a cup semi-final and our league form (hopefully) will improve. There are still many things to be positive about. Sacking the manager won't help things at all. Who on earth is out there that could do a better job?

I said that back in August ffs !

This is spot on.

I totally agree.

So do Stoke and Bournemouth. The difference is that they have been building a better team each year and not replacing 3-4 players. Perhaps we need to take a step back and blood a new breed of long term committed players. Puel maybe the man for the job although I am worried that he is way too defensive.

So do Stoke and Bournemouth. The difference is that they have been building a better team each year and not replacing 3-4 players. Perhaps we need to take a step back and blood a new breed of long term committed players. Puel maybe the man for the job although I am worried that he is way too defensive.

Nobody wants Stoke's players cos they're crap.

Bournemouth have a good team with decent team spirit but they are short of quality (hence why they managed to lose to West Ham!)

We will finish above these teams with ease.

Stoke have finished in the same position three seasons in a row and thus far nothing suggests they are any better this year either.

I wish we were Stoke, I wish we were Stoke etc etc.

Bournemouth are having their moment but nothing more than the Swansea/Wigan/whoever of the future.

So we're out of the Europa League? Big deal.

EFL Cup semi-final to look forward to. Some people need to just cheer up.

I'd rather be a Saints fan right now then a whole host of other teams.

Perspective.

If you think we are going to get anything other than a spanking over two legs against Liverpool then you are deluded.