Weekend 10/11 Dec - Other Games

Batman

ALWAYS_SFC always manages to get under people's skins, love it. He speaks more sense than most people on this forum.

No he's a #crushingbore and the only thing that unifies this place. At least for a fifty-something year-old mess, he's toned down on the childish invectives p***k, t**t, c**t etc. Perhaps his five days in the wilderness did him some good :lol:

Edited by shurlock

No he's a #completebore and the only thing that unifies this place. At least for a fifty-something year-old mess, he's toned down on the childish invectives p***k, t**t, c**t etc. Perhaps his five days in the wilderness did him some good :lol:

Hello boy... why are you not using your "oh so funny pal" line

What's your point: are we still in Europe? Right now I'd happily take Leicester's position over ours.

Leicester are Premier League champions and in the next round of the CL. I wouldn't give a **** if we sat in 17th if that was us.

My point was that playing your strongest 11 in the League and Europe is going to catch up with you eventually. Would I swap? Depends if they go down really.

Anyway... how did we not score against Palace.

My point was that playing your strongest 11 in the League and Europe is going to catch up with you eventually. Would I swap? Depends if they go down really.

Anyway... how did we not score against Palace.

Not sure rotation (or lack of it) has anything to do with results, especially as they got out of the gates so slowly. If it is an issue, it's more likely to manifest itself towards the end of the season when all squads tire. No the main reason, imo, is that Leicester is still struggling to adjust to winning the league, esp it is now a scalp for other teams. If Europe is a factor, it may be that the team finds easier to 'get up' for the CL.

If what we read in the press is correct.. I suppose Saints in signing him (or renewing his contract) in the first place may have had to compromise on a low release clause amount, but I'll wait and see if that is the case.

In that case, what is the point of him signing a new contract in the first place?

Had he not signed he would have had still 4 years left with no release clause.

Les is a tart if he agreed to that, and I would seriously question whether or not he knows what he is doing.

In that case, what is the point of him signing a new contract in the first place?

Had he not signed he would have had still 4 years left with no release clause.

Les is a tart if he agreed to that, and I would seriously question whether or not he knows what he is doing.

It's not the case. Glasgow is lying to gain attention.

Like it or not, it was reported by the press. It's probably utter b*****ks but it didn't originate from here.

There's release clauses and then there's releases clauses, as we found out with Toby at Spurs. Mirror reports a clause and claim they've seen a copy of his contract , Spurs deny it. Turns out the truth is somewhere in between with the clause not kicking in till 2018. Same with Suarez's infamous clause. Arsenal wanted him,bid £1 over his clause , he wanted to go. Why didn't he sign then, my understanding was that the clause was so vague that Liverpool claim it just meant he could talk to clubs who met it, but not neccesarily sign for them.

I'd guess VvD's "clause" is somewhere in the middle. I don't think it was made up, but I can't believe we'd be stupid enough to insert or agree to a clause that means he can bugger of this Jan or even next summer. My guess would be that he has a "Toby" clause that kicks in the summer his original contract ended, or maybe the summer before . Anything else doesn't make sense.

Edited by Lord Duckhunter