Bournemouth Away Build-up.

SuperSAINT

Not many of those teams have played the amount of games we have though either. Get over it, back the team. The team picked is capable of winning, if it doesn't, it wont be because they aren't good enough...(It'll probably be because we've not taken our chances tbf).

JWP over Reed and Tadic over Redmond are the only two I'd change. We know the club doesn't think Fonte can play 3 games in 7 days and at 33 i don't think that's a ridiculous thought to have. Davis has not exactly been great all season has he? Hardly a must starter, and without Romeu then Reed is the natural step in. The game will be much more open than the last two as Bournemouth wont sit behind the ball all game so I can see the logic to use Redmond over Tadic.

given our rotation policy, i bet our players have played a similar amount to say, bournemouth's

Bournemouth only make 1 change from midweek (compared to our 6)

look forward seeing us bully them all over the pitch seeing how we will be far more 'fresh' than them

I'm sure we'll bully the possession, say 64%. But on recent form, we'll concede from their only shot on target, have about 24 shots, 7 on target, no goals.

I hope it will be different, though. I'd accept 20% possession, 4 shots, 5 goals (incl an og), clean sheet.

Happy Cedric is back, good to see Reed a game, Boufal looks good at moment and is improving and in think Jay will score today

Far from pathetic as is being suggested but whatever side is selected some will complain regardless,

The feeling you get on here is almost a wish for failure.... Strange way to support

2- 1 Saints

Not many of those teams have played the amount of games we have though either. Get over it, back the team. The team picked is capable of winning, if it doesn't, it wont be because they aren't good enough...(It'll probably be because we've not taken our chances tbf).

JWP over Reed and Tadic over Redmond are the only two I'd change. We know the club doesn't think Fonte can play 3 games in 7 days and at 33 i don't think that's a ridiculous thought to have. Davis has not exactly been great all season has he? Hardly a must starter, and without Romeu then Reed is the natural step in. The game will be much more open than the last two as Bournemouth wont sit behind the ball all game so I can see the logic to use Redmond over Tadic.

How old is Zlatan and how many minutes does he play ?

Happy Cedric is back, good to see Reed a game, Boufal looks good at moment and is improving and in think Jay will score today

Far from pathetic as is being suggested but whatever side is selected some will complain regardless,

The feeling you get on here is almost a wish for failure.... Strange way to support

2- 1 Saints

Mate give it a rest. You are so annoying. All you do is come on here and bash people. They were saying we were boring and the second lowest scoring team in all the divisions on TV. Maybe you should send a letter to sky saying how crap their pundits are for not sharing your view....

Strolling off down the pub to watch very shortly: I have a pretty good record there... Pleeeaassse.

I can see why Davis and Tadic are on the bench: both haven't been at their best recently and Tadic still looks a bit tentative after his injury. I really don't know for this one, but it would be nice if we just clicked a few times and had the rub of the green. Time for Hojbjerg to score, I feel...

See you later.

Mate give it a rest. You are so annoying. All you do is come on here and bash people. They were saying we were boring and the second lowest scoring team in all the divisions on TV. Maybe you should send a letter to sky saying how crap their pundits are for not sharing your view....

Suggest you read ALL of the post before getting all high and mighty, play the post not the poster as has been requested by

The moderators

I gave my opinion about the selection and commented that I did not think it was pathetic, is that ok with you?

Always makes me laugh when pessimists find optimists annoying.

What a ****ing pathetic team , what's the point of rotating when we have no game for ten days ! If we get a spanking I'm done with this manager !

Lol. Not surprising given that you are only one defeat from p1ssing your pants or organising a protest

Always makes me laugh when pessimists find optimists annoying.

No what I find annoying is the constant slagging off he does. Very few people come on here to read views on other posters. Talk about the team regardless if it's good or bad. Don't talk about bed wetter or wrist slitters etc. That's trying to provoke people. It's annoying. Every post is the same.

claude:

Make changes to give good energy

to keep good competition

we have many games coming up

to keep a good level of fitness and spirit

this is no problem as we have a lot of different possibilities

It is the job for the players to figure out why we are not scoring

sometimes we have to take the possibilities we have

it is a pity, as we do good things with our play

it is important for the players to correct this

This is an important game against a very good side

they play good football

this will be a good game with many chances

I suspect he is being bullied at school and comes on here to vent, don't be too harsh on him.

I never comment positively or negatively when lineups are announced because it has a habit of coming back to bite you in the arse and make you look stupid!

Wow. Thierry Henry talking about how much he enjoys watching us play.

Didn't expect that considering we play the most boring football in the league, apparently.

Nothing to do with him being mates with puel!

I never comment positively or negatively when lineups are announced because it has a habit of coming back to bite you in the arse and make you look stupid!

Quite. I was incandescent at the Arsenal cup team but happy with the Palace and Beer Sheva teams.

I'm saying nothing about this team apart from its think that this side is perfectly capable of winning or losing.

Not really. Being annoyed at someone spreading negativity? Understandable. Being annoyed at someone having a positive outlook? Bizarre.

Souness - "Southampton aren't the kind of side that can break into the top 6".

Erm...we did.

Think you missed his point. I think he is saying he is fine with both positive and negative points of view. They are point of views. What isn't is calling people names or labelling them as something because they don't share the same view. Personally I agree. If you are happy then awesome. If your not then fine! Explain the reasons why you think that. I don't want to read about people being called happy clappers or wrist cutters. That's childish and isn't offering any view other than to try and get people to retaliate.

Souness - "Southampton aren't the kind of side that can break into the top 6".

Erm...we did.

Not really. Finishing sixth once is not breaking into the top six. In the same way, Leicester City won't be a "Champions League Club" in three years time, just a team that got into the Champions League once.

I haven't been happy with how we've played recently, and I'm not convinced about the selection, but let's just see how it pans out.

As someone pointed out earlier, in theory we should have good energy levels which will marginally work to our advantage. If we don't, then I'm not sure what the point is of the rotation, other than the argument of "we lost 2-0 but if we hadn't rotated it would have been 5-0"...