New penalty taker?

Evil Monkey

With Austin out for a while and Tadic/JWP not playing regularly, who do we think will be on pens? Jrod? VVD? Did Bertrand take one once?

I reckon it would be either J Rod or Bertrand.

I don't understand why VvD doesn't take our free kicks. Having seen some of the free kicks he took at Celtic, he would be better suited than JWP (who has only ever scored 1 if I recall correctly).

I reckon it would be either J Rod or Bertrand.

I don't understand why VvD doesn't take our free kicks. Having seen some of the free kicks he took at Celtic, he would be better suited than JWP (who has only ever scored 1 if I recall correctly).

JWP has the best free kick and the best delivery out of any of our players - by a long way.

it's hard to score from free kicks - http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/9804389/cristiano-ronaldo-free-kick-goals-are-rare-show-whoscored-com-stats

JRod or Tadic i guess for the pens.

It'll be Tadic but I'd like to see either Bertrand or Davis take them.

I remember Davis missing one at Barnsley in the League Cup. He hit it as weak as Tadic does, but got lucky and put the rebound in.

Hopefully, the Club Historian will confirm this. Even though he was suffering from a life-threatening hornet sting on his upper thigh at the time.

(Almost true story)

I remember Davis missing one at Barnsley in the League Cup. He hit it as weak as Tadic does, but got lucky and put the rebound in.

Hopefully, the Club Historian will confirm this. Even though he was suffering from a life-threatening hornet sting on his upper thigh at the time.

(Almost true story)

I thought he scored it but the keeper should have saved it?