Preston v Arsenal - BT Sport 5.30pm

Sunday 8th January

Cardiff v Fulham - BBC 11.30am

Liverpool v Plymouth - BT Sport 1.30pm

Tottenham v Aston Villa - BBC 4pm

Monday 9th January

Cambridge v Leeds - BT Sport 7.45pm

Cardiff vs Fulham is a bit random

Yeah Fulham fans are not too pleased about it, 11.30 kick off on a Sunday morning clearly doesn't give much thought to the match going fan, being squeezed into the schedule for BBC Wales.

Don't think I'll bother tuning in for any of those fixtures, Plymouth have a long trip for a Sunday lunchtime game and have taken an allocation of over 8000 tickets, I thought our semi final allocation was big but that's incredible if they sell all of those.

Yeah Fulham fans are not too pleased about it, 11.30 kick off on a Sunday morning clearly doesn't give much thought to the match going fan, being squeezed into the schedule for BBC Wales.

Don't think I'll bother tuning in for any of those fixtures, Plymouth have a long trip for a Sunday lunchtime game and have taken an allocation of over 8000 tickets, I thought our semi final allocation was big but that's incredible if they sell all of those.

Tremendous backing. Fans of clubs at the extremities of the country that Tavel away have my utmost respect. Wouldn't it be nice to see a shock up there with 8000 going crazy a few weeks before we repeat the exercise...excited already...