To not score is one thing....

Lastman73

But to have a keeper who is totally inept at saving goals is another !!

From where I sat Forster may have well been in the dug out for wba's second goal. He is proving to be pretty useless !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL, that was a screamer!!!!! Rather have forster in goal than 90 % of keepers in the league.

Amazing how since he has joined he has been one of the best keepers in the league, Since Puel has been in charge he has been one of the worst.

That has to be down to tactics being played than the keeper.

We are normally at the top when it comes to defending, but this season we are very very poor defensively, i put that down to the manager. Unless VVD Fonte Bertrand and so on and so on are all rubbish now? come on get real, its the managers fault we are the worst footballing team in the league, with the players we have we should be scoring for fun.... or atleast having attempts at goal for fun.

Cant defend, Cant attack, be lucky to finish in the top 15 let alone in top 10 lol. Manager has to go imho.

Liverpool going to tear us a new one in the cup

Thought he was slow to react to their 2nd but I haven't seen it back.

Good goal to be honest, more the defence fault imo.

Once Everton game is done, we need to have a settled side, 3 of the back 4 changed today and probably another 3 on Monday, doesn't help.

But to have a keeper who is totally inept at saving goals is another !!

From where I sat Forster may have well been in the dug out for wba's second goal. He is proving to be pretty useless !!!!

Their second was a screamer, but it's the first one which Forster should have saved - or at least got close to. Watching their first goal reminded me of watching Stekelenburg in goal for us last season. A weak shot nowhere near the corner, goal.

Can't understand how he now can't kick and can't stop ANY shots now. We would have been better off not playing a keeper yesterday and sticking an extra man in midfield.

Their second goal was one of the best finishes I have ever seen.

Amongst other things, I go to see a football match to be entertained and I feel very short changed by the disgraceful time-wasting tactics employed by WBA ... but at least I got to see the Goal of the Season.

I know what you mean, but you should probably feel more short changed at the disgraceful tactics employed by the home team. Dreadfully boring and unimaginative.

Can anyone remember the last time he stopped a shot on target that wasn't straight at him? Not necessarily blaming him today, but he barely stops anything, or even gets close!

He has previously been forgiven for his lack of ability to dominate his box, or even kick straight, as he appeared to be a decent shot stopper.

Now he's lost that element of his game, I really am wondering what he brings.

Its clear the back 4 have zero confidence in him. Every game there are examples where he should be coming off his line to claim a through ball- yesterday it was a ball that dropped over martinas shoulder. He beckoned for Forster to come and claim it. He didn't... martina ends up having to smack it into the stand and then then martina shows his frustration towards him.

Worrying signs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LOL, that was a screamer!!!!! Rather have forster in goal than 90 % of keepers in the league.

Amazing how since he has joined he has been one of the best keepers in the league, Since Puel has been in charge he has been one of the worst.

That has to be down to tactics being played than the keeper.

We are normally at the top when it comes to defending, but this season we are very very poor defensively, i put that down to the manager. Unless VVD Fonte Bertrand and so on and so on are all rubbish now? come on get real, its the managers fault we are the worst footballing team in the league, with the players we have we should be scoring for fun.... or atleast having attempts at goal for fun.

Cant defend, Cant attack, be lucky to finish in the top 15 let alone in top 10 lol. Manager has to go imho.

Liverpool going to tear us a new one in the cup

Without sounding too MLG there are 20 teams in the league, 90% is 18 so you would rather have forster in goal than potential De Gea, Courtois, Cech, Foster, Heaton, Pickford, Lloris etc etc.

At this moment in time I'd rather have McCarthey in goal than Forster, he just does not inspire confidence.