Everton Build Up

Toomer

Really looked forward to both previous games, expected a draw against spurs and a comprehensive win from the west brom games, shattered by the results and the manners in which we got them. And now no vvd and the dreaded fonte Maya partnership of last season, an out of form and confidence Forster, a misfiring forward line, jeez! Guess its time for a whipping. I say 3-0 but more likely worse, and by the fat PR*ck too. What a sh*tty week.

Not sure I care anymore

I cant watch our pre/post match conferences - Puel is a joke

Watching us play makes my blood boil - we are horrendous

Will be getting back to Golf at weekends thankfully

How will you win your 'insurance' bets if you are not watching the football.

Really looked forward to both previous games, expected a draw against spurs and a comprehensive win from the west brom games, shattered by the results and the manners in which we got them. And now no vvd and the dreaded fonte Maya partnership of last season, an out of form and confidence Forster, a misfiring forward line, jeez! Guess its time for a whipping. I say 3-0 but more likely worse, and by the fat PR*ck too. What a sh*tty week.

As the saying goes 'we will be lucky to get nil'.

No doubt, large rotation but more of the same negative, dull, ponderous crap that we play with virtually no shots.

I don't understand....at the start of the season we were creating loads and it was wasteful shooting causing us issues. But we were fast, attacking and good to watch for a number of games. All seems to have gone backwards since then.

Doesn't matter who we have up front they will have no service and we will play so slowly that it will give Everton time to reorganize and stifle us.

You look at WBA - they broke with pace when countering and looked dangerous. Us - we just looked s***e.

Biggest miss will be Boufal. Tadic is awful right now and Martina should never play for us again.

This has turned into a must win game for puel now i fear....... we simply must get a result

It's nothing of the sort, don't be a wet lettuce. We're 9th, in no danger of going down and wont be sacking Puel any time soon.

I'd go with

Forster

Cedders - Yoshi - Fonte - Bertrand

Clasie - Romeu

Redmond - Boufal - Tadic

J Rod

I know it will be 4-3-3 with JWP in the middle but that's what I'd do. Get some f**king crosses in, please!

I am almost hoping for a good tonking if there is a chance it accellerates Puels advance towards the exit door.

I suspect away at Swansea at the end of Jan will be the guillotine fixture if we have exited the cups and had a dire month in the league. They'll let him see us through those cup fixtures and take stock after Swansea.

Didn't Everton slap us 7-0 up there once?

I believe it was 7-1. I was there for that as I was for the 7-1 thumping by Liverpool. I seem to recall that the Liverpool result came a couple of weeks after we beat Man Utd 6-3 at home. I swore never to go to Souseland again after those two results and I've been true to my word. It seems to have worked as we haven't (yet) let 7 goals in up there since.

Win and all will be forgiven.

Not so sure. The majority of the complaints are to do with style rather than results. I'm not sure a win will solve the problems we've got or answer fan complaints (unless, of course, Puel rips up the tactics we've been using recently).

Lose this and the pressure is firmly on the boss imo!

And there we have it... you want the club to fail

SO tell us, are you happy with the way things are going at Saints? Are you happy with the 'style' of play Puel has implemented? What do you see for the 2nd half of the season?

We are in a rich vein of ****e form. Our best player is now suspended, can't shoot on target, and can't hit a barn door with our crosses. 1-0 Saints written all over it!

Only way I can envisage this happening is if we somehow keep it to 0-0 at half time. Everton haven't been much this year and they will expect to hammer us after the WB result. if we stay tight and the players/crowd get frustrated, you never know. Having said all that and as much as it pains me, Everton to win 2-0!

cant believe we have gone to such a good display against the gooners in the league cup,to the ****e we r producing now.

I want poch back,spurs are showing us the football we used to play.

anyway,i'll be there tomorrow but wish I wasn't coz I think we will get tonked.

not sure getting rid of puel is a good thing,sometimes you have to be careful what you wish for.

lets get behind the lads tomorrow,our support will be needed.

up the saints

cant believe we have gone to such a good display against the gooners in the league cup,to the ****e we r producing now.

I want poch back,spurs are showing us the football we used to play.

anyway,i'll be there tomorrow but wish I wasn't coz I think we will get tonked.

not sure getting rid of puel is a good thing,sometimes you have to be careful what you wish for.

lets get behind the lads tomorrow,our support will be needed.

up the saints

You want poch back? Lol. So many of our supporters live in cloud cuckoo land.

It would be good if Clasie is fit. He was our best midfielder in recent weeks.

Assume Boufal won't start (if he is available?) seeing as he started the last two.

I'd be tempted to go with a front three of Long central with Rodriguez and Sims either side. Everton aren't the fastest team and that front three could cause then some problems.

They will hit it direct at Lukakau which is a worry without Virgil. We need to accept he will bully Fonte and Yoshida and make sure we've got people ready to win second ball. I'd be tempted to play McQueen, for a bit of extra height, in midfield to do some shielding.

well i know he wont be back,but watch spurs and then watch us.

look at where they are in the table.

tell me you wouldn't prefer him to the crap puel is producing

Stupid comparison. We are not as big as Spurs. Players and managers if do well leave for bigger things. That is reality and until accept this you are going to permanently disappointed.

I would like Bale back.