Everton v Saints Match Thread

St Chalet

Having only started watching the game after 30 mins, I thought we looked pretty good.

Showing some adventure in attack, although we still look a bit light up there. Some chances, ok possession, a bit of sideways/backwards movement, but not as much as when we're at home (frustratingly!).

We can nick this.

Careful, with comments like this you will get banned on here, don't you know its going to be renamed "The Saints Negative Forum"?

why was Jay Rod unlucky? Should have done better would be appropriate if you are being consistent with your critique

I meant unlucky as in he did well to create the chance himself by getting passed the players etc. That was the hard part imo. The finish should have been better of course but I thought he did well until that point.

Having only started watching the game after 30 mins, I thought we looked pretty good.

Showing some adventure in attack, although we still look a bit light up there. Some chances, ok possession, a bit of sideways/backwards movement, but not as much as when we're at home (frustratingly!).

We can nick this.

First 20 we were run ragged, looked all over the place, out of our depth, giving the ball away...but we have improved greatly. Hopeful we can get something from this game.

I meant unlucky as in he did well to create the chance himself by getting passed the players etc. That was the hard part imo. The finish should have been better of course but I thought he did well until that point.

He did very well, but if you are going to say that fans whipping boy Redmond should do better, then fan favourite Jrod should get a similar description. No biggy, just trying to be fair on Redmond.

This is the sort of game where it was great to have Pelle (and before that Lambert) up top. Someone to hold up the long clearances' date=' win flick ons and bring others in to the game.[/quote']

Don't worry. We have JWP and Clasie who are going to save the day (form midfield)

Careful, with comments like this you will get banned on here, don't you know its going to be renamed "The Saints Negative Forum"?

Oops, sorry. Edited for forum consumption:

Having only started watching the game after 30 mins, I thought we looked pretty rubbish.

Showing no adventure in attack, and we still look awful up there. Some chances, considering lots of possession, loads of sideways/backwards movement, but not as much as when we're at home (thankfully!).

We can't nick this.

...for £1M. I would call that decent business. You can't expect a world class player for that money. They man has done alright for us.

Wasn't Everton going to give us £3m for Martina back in the summer. That would have been very good business........

JwP needs to get off the pitch. awful

How so? He's involved in play, moving the ball around. No worse than Clasie and hasn't lost the ball as much as Romeu so far.

Redmond really needs to get an end product quickly, he and Tadic are poor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk