Everton v Saints Match Thread

St Chalet

Yep, but its redmond`s fault...

Wasn't offside and it doesn't matter who's fault it's the same old.

Something needs changing wether it's players, manager their dinner or the kin team coach. We have been poor for ages and there is no sign of any improvement no matter what the post match interviews say or any crap on here

Why on earth did he not play Sims today? He has to be a better option than the utterly useless Redmond and Tadic.

Puel really has to be on thin ice.....we seem to be going further and further backwards. Make no mistake, we could well be sleepwalking towards a relegation battle.

Cannot see us finishing any higher than 15th this year as we are, quite simply, bloody awful.

Puel has taken decent players and regressed them. Shocking.

Puel has got to go I think. Can't see this situation improving.

And then we get another one of Les Reed's brilliant appointments, Eric Black, as caretaker manager until the end of the season. Black's got every team he's worked for relegated, including Villa last season when he took over as caretaker.

The man who has to go is Les Reed.

Puel out , we always beat Everton away. Poch managed it and Ron did as well..........didn't they?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing to do with that for me. The way we play and how so many players have gone backwards is plain to see he's not the right man sadly.

It's the same old really, nothing different. Gaps to the forward players is too big, redmond/tadic coming deep for the ball then having to make up a lot of ground to get near the final third. Repeat constantly.

Everton have been truly inept, a team with a bit of ambiton would have taken it to them today. We've just let them have this game as we have shown nothing apart from trying to keep them at arms length.

The Christmas rotation malarkey hasn't really worked. Players should be fit enough to play more than 1 game in 5 days, if they're not then stick them into a fitness camp.

Some people started to claim Yoshida is better than fonte. Lol.

Unfortunately Puel didn't have any option but to play him with VVD suspended.

It does blow apart the suggestion that we could sell either Fonte or VVD this window, and cope with Yoshida and the remaining one of the two.

And then we get another one of Les Reed's brilliant appointments, Eric Black, as caretaker manager until the end of the season. Black's got every team he's worked for relegated, including Villa last season when he took over as caretaker.

The man who has to go is Les Reed.

As long as Black goes too I'm willing to take the risk I think. The current team and management are as dull and uninspiring as I can remember (certainly in the last ten years). His time will be up when we get turned over by Liverpool.

Just pathetic really. We just are tame and very mediocre at the moment. Go down one and we lose are heads, the scary thing is I literally can guarantee we have lost at that point and that's what scares me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk