Thread: Sky Q problem

Default Sky Q problem

Not sure if this really counts as technology chat, but here goes.

We switched to Sky last month and got a Sky Q 1 TB box. First week was great, but then all of a sudden the thumbnails started to dissappear.

This is a big problem because the Q interface is totally visual, without the thumbnails you can't tell which TV show or movie is in the menu list.

I've searched online and seems a lot of people are experiencing it and Skyba are just saying is a software but which will n be fixed soon, but these threads I'm reading are from October!!

Anyone else here having the same problem and found any answers?

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

[QUOTE=Channon's Windmill;2439285]Not sure if this really counts as technology chat, but here goes.

We switched to Sky last month and got a Sky Q 1 TB box. First week was great, but then all of a sudden the thumbnails started to dissappear.

This is a big problem because the Q interface is totally visual, without the thumbnails you can't tell which TV show or movie is in the menu list.

I've searched online and seems a lot of people are experiencing it and Sky are just saying is a software bug which will be fixed soon, but these threads I'm reading are from October!!

Anyone else here having the same problem and found any answers?