Norwich build up thread

southbourne saint

Lewis

Martina - Stephens - Yoshida - McQueen

JWP - Reed - PEH

Tadic - Long - Sims

Would be interesting. Total lack of leaders. Who would be Captain? I suppose Gawd help us, it would be JWP. The only other potential on field leader there is Yoshida. Once you take VvD, Fonte, Davis and Romeu out of the team there is no one left that has the leadership qualities needed on the pitch.

Would be interesting. Total lack of leaders. Who would be Captain? I suppose Gawd help us, it would be JWP. The only other potential on field leader there is Yoshida. Once you take VvD, Fonte, Davis and Romeu out of the team there is no one left that has the leadership qualities needed on the pitch.

Captain is Yoshida, according to Saints Twitter.

long and rodriguez.....who will play at the weekend then, given the ******** about not playing 2 games in the same week

Wednesday to Sunday is better than Wednesday (or Thursday) to Saturday

4 days recovery makes a difference. I'd imagine at least one of them won't play the 90 minutes anyway

Puel throwing the game. Very risky once again, as we are failing to get results even with our strongest line up. If we don't get positive results against Leicester and Liverpool he has to go.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

If "Puel is throwing the game", there is no risk.

If "we are failing to get results even with our strongest line up", how is picking a team that is not the strongest line up a risk?

If Puel is picking a team different from one that is not getting a result, how is that throwing the game?

****ing ridiculous line up.

We may win....but it's just a joke now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO, based on the fact we have lost four premier league games in a row, We should name our best 11 for this game and then absolutely go hammer & fücking tongs for 90+ minutes and hopefully pick up a few injuries along the way...that'll improve our Premier League showings for sure.