The cupboard is almost bare

Heisenberg

An idiot said that Matina was better than Redmond.

Just think about it, someone actually took the time, thought about it, within the bounds of their obviously limited capacity, and concluded that Martina was better than Redmond.

F_uck me, we have some of the dumbest fans in the world, most of whom it would appear, can be found on this thread.

I seriously doubt if many of you could actually manage to walk and talk at the same time you're so thick.

What do you have against Cuco?

Our business plan is buy cheep, sell high and hope the fan base aren't bothered by never winning anything as long as we stay in the Premiership. Bit depressing really.
Reality. The top 6 big clubs require 14 other clubs in the league to play. Do we want to be one of those 14 clubs or not? If not, they certainly can find another club willing to participate in the bread and circus.

I reckon the average supporter would like us to stay in the Premiership. How do you do that?

One way is being smart financially and profitable. Check.

Another way is have enough quality on the pitch to not be in the bottom 3. Check.

3rd way? Is to maintain a successful academy that rounds out the squad, so you are not constantly having to pay high prices for risky international players.

4th.. you might argue, is expand your brand globally, ie: Southampton Way Story/Mythology, opening camps in the US, UnderArmour Kit deal, etc.

sure there might be an anomaly every now and then, but the realistic attainable goal is finish somewhere between 7 & 17. End.

• 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...
I have been hammering home the Les Reed is useless message for 3+ years

Really hoped he'd prove me wrong....... alas

What a ****ing happy chappy you are. It might matter to you but in the great scheme of things, so what? I accept you might have spent a lot of money getting to games this season and in past seasons but you've had six years of value for your attendance. The good times were never going to last; the cupboard is bare, so do as you have done in the past six years and get behind the team in whatever division they are in by continuing to put your money where your keyboard is and your arse on a seat at St Mary's

• 9 months later...