Saints v Norwich Match Thread

St Chalet

Or it showed that Liverpool had a bad day. I admire your positivity but honestly it's been dire in the majority of games this season - the squad isn't as bad as some make out but Puel is underachieving with who he has at his disposal.

Just like they head a bad day when we drew 0-0 at St Mary's, or lost 3-2 at St Marys last season? Or the 3-1 at St Marys 3 seasons ago? The 0-1 at Anfield?.....wow they always have a bad day v Saints.

Or it showed that Liverpool had a bad day. I admire your positivity but honestly it's been dire in the majority of games this season - the squad isn't as bad as some make out but Puel is underachieving with who he has at his disposal.

For every 'Liverpool shows we are a very good side' there is a counter argument of 'Crystal Palace shows we are a very bad side'. Unfortunately for Puel, we've had more dog awful performances than we have had good ones, hence why people are questioning him. It's frustrating as hell because, when we've played well this season we've looked very very good. I don't understand why it can't be replicated more frequently.

From the BBC sport website:

A commendable 13,517 have turned out at the 32,500-capacity St Mary's to watch this dross. Tickets only cost £12 for adults and a fiver for Under-16s, mind. Less than a family night out at your local spicy Portuguese chicken joint. I'd still be demanding a refund.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

You've made 27,380 posts on here in the last 10 years,I challenge you to make a list linking to 10 positive posts of your from those 27,380.

I'm guessing you will struggle as pretty much everything you ever Say on here is negative. Don't you get bored of it? The last 7 and a half years have been a relative golden era for the club compared to most of its history.

I don't post much and only really come on here to read so I have blocked all the boring attention seeking trolls. If everyone blocked them I assume they would just shrivel up and disappear. The only time I ever see their repetitive drivel is when I've not logged in or they are quoted by others.

It's a shame the FA Cup is so devalued. When Exactly did this happen, and why, really? Third round under the floodlights.... should be a highlight of the season but no one, me included, can be arsed.

It's because we have a poor manager and a club run by people who want to make the owner money on player sales and cruise along just in the Premier League. But it won't work - we are doing a Swansea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't post much and only really come on here to read so I have blocked all the boring attention seeking trolls. If everyone blocked them I assume they would just shrivel up and disappear. The only time I ever see their repetitive drivel is when I've not logged in or they are quoted by others.

Fine.

I don't believe I have, you reckon Liverpool had a bad day because we beat them....seems to happen a lot.

Specifically last week yes - the previous results you referenced, the 0-0 we were very very lucky to get the draw. The other games you referenced we deserved our wins but we had a far stronger and better managed team then.

If Puel walked up to you in the street and for no apparent reason punched you in the face you would claim it was your own fault for head butting his fist.

Someone has to defend him from the mindless morons who think everything is his fault.

He isn't blameless, but some of the stuff people are saying is utterly ridiculous.

Someone has to defend him from the mindless morons who think everything is his fault.

He isn't blameless, but some of the stuff people are saying is utterly ridiculous.

So, when we drop to 15th.then you will start to worry

That is relegation battle zone