Saints v Norwich Match Thread

St Chalet

For those trying to blame Puel, on the touchline he was absolutely furious.

Does that mean he's any less to blame then if he's angry? Some of the worst managers in history have been "shouters". Not says my he's a terrible manager but our style is predominantly down to him

Hes completely lost the team - they dont listen to him.

You've made 27,380 posts on here in the last 10 years,I challenge you to make a list linking to 10 positive posts of your from those 27,380.

I'm guessing you will struggle as pretty much everything you ever Say on here is negative. Don't you get bored of it? The last 7 and a half years have been a relative golden era for the club compared to most of its history.

Usual backward thinking just like the passing. Should have started with a strong side, gone at them hard from the first whistle and put the tie to bed early. Now it looks like being a long slog and might go to penalties. If we then go out it will be extremely unsatisfactory not to say unprofessional. I despair of Puel's lack of tactics and nous.

We didn't sack them though.

We're not going to sack Puel. I think the board need to support him more in the transfer market.

Agreed, the board have so far let him down, he's been left with a post Mane/Pelle/Wanyama squad and hasn't yet been given the chance to add his players to it, we are woefully short on quality players right now, how is that Puels fault!!?? blaming the manager for everything is out of order.....no surprise with some of the thick ****s on here though.

Edited by Gunnery