Leciester Build-up Thread

SuperSAINT

Not sure we can do five on the bounce (ignoring cups). Form is what we lack most. Additional players won't change that. We need something from within. I think that the next three league games will show where we're at. We need to see a team. Whether it's win, lose or draw. It's been hard with all the chopping and changing but I'm starting to see players understand and respond to the way their team mates play despite it.

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

Edited by cellone
missing word

Another 7+ changes

Don't see us winning what so ever

Still, will be fine as we never beat them last season and they are the current champions

We will slip to 15th but it will be little to do with puel or something

That will then confirm that we are in a relegation battle

Another 7+ changes

Still, will be fine as we never beat them last season and they are the current champions

I think if I lived with you I'd slit my wrists. Every post you make is exactly the same. You're worse than Alpine.

Another 7+ changes

What a miserable pessimistic **** you are, why do you bother coming here? SFC isn't for you...

I think we'll stop the rot with this one, Leicester are half the team they were last season. Think we may start to see a 'team' from now on.

Another 7+ changes

What are you on about you complete melt.

Reed was talking in his interview the other week that whilst we're comfortable this year Leicester are in a relegation battle, ironically they could go above us with a win on Sunday and he'll have egg on his face once again. Given up trying to predict our scores so will just say I hope we smash them on Sunday and get the feel good factor back again, its been a chore going to watch us recently.

I'm travelling up from Middlesbrough for this game; flying down on Saturday and staying in the Premier Inn near the ground.

First time i'll be travelling alone, but still cannot wait to come down and cheer the lads on!!

I'm sat in the Northam.

Area 41, Row KK.

Anyone sit anywhere near to me? Just for general 'someone to talk to at the game' rather than being on my lonesome!!

Cannot wait regardless!!

Think we will win this one and get back on track!!

They have 1 away point so far this season don't they? If we lose this then we really need to have a look at ourselves.

We seem to have been pretty generous to others teams on similarly dire runs of form this year! Fully expecting a massive rotation of players and another dull performance I can't be bothered predicting a result as I suspect the game will be dire either way.

I'm travelling up from Middlesbrough for this game; flying down on Saturday and staying in the Premier Inn near the ground.

First time i'll be travelling alone, but still cannot wait to come down and cheer the lads on!!

I'm sat in the Northam.

Area 41, Row KK.

Anyone sit anywhere near to me? Just for general 'someone to talk to at the game' rather than being on my lonesome!!

Cannot wait regardless!!

Think we will win this one and get back on track!!

Hope we win for you mate, that is some effort :)

Another 7+ changes

Would you rather we stick with the team that played Norwich!?

Both teams need to "respond" and stop the rot - totally unpredictable in terms of outcome as I've not seen much of Leicester but based on our turgid style of play I'm confident it will be a low scoring affair despite many possibilities.

Shane's recent goals will have rocketed him up the scoring chart to become one of our most prolific threats, so I'm sure he'll be a sub.

1-0 .......hopefully to us

5 consecutive losses will be a reason for sacking a coach in a top six team.

We won't have lost 5 games in a row anyway so the point is redundant.

Same team that beat Liverpool at home would be nice, subject to injuries.

I imagine against Liverpool, we'll play on the counter so Long would be best starting in that game IMO.

Yet another game that should see our players really trying to push on and get some momentum going. Leicester are having a turbulent season so far and on paper we should be winning this. A win before the Liverpool game to get our confidence up please.

My heart says a comfortable 2-0 win with goals from Jay and Redmond. My head says 0-0 with both sides looking bland and dull.

We won't have lost 5 games in a row anyway so the point is redundant.

Obviously, also to you, we will have lost 5 league games in a row if we lose. It's one thing to be positive - I'm trying to be as well - but it's another to deliberately 'misunderstand' what was meant by the poster you're responding to when they said '5 consecutive losses'. Everyone knows we've won other games in between, but it's not relevant for the league.

4inarow.jpg

Reed was talking in his interview the other week that whilst we're comfortable this year Leicester are in a relegation battle, ironically they could go above us with a win on Sunday and he'll have egg on his face once again. Given up trying to predict our scores so will just say I hope we smash them on Sunday and get the feel good factor back again, its been a chore going to watch us recently.

I assume that was an interview he gave before we lost 4 league games in a row. If not. it really does demonstrate what a total buffoon he is. If it was before, then fair play to him. ;)

Tricky week for us as (in theory) we need the strongest squad available for all the games!

We currently top the injury charts with NINE players injured.

Have to go with our strongest team for this one (depending on those injuries).

--------------Forster--------------

Cedric Yoshida Virgil Bertrand

--------------Romeu--------------

---------Davis--Hojbjerg--------

Redmond-------------------Tadic

-----------Rodriguez-----------

Fück me...how gloomy and desperate is this thread!? even 'Leicester' is spelt wrong in the thread title... was

I blame my auto-correct...

No Steven Davis vs Leicester but VVD and Bertrand fit.

-----------Forster

Cedric VVD Yoshi Bertrand

----------Romeu-------------

-----Clasie--Hojbjerg-------

Redmond---JRod----Tadic

With Davo out, that's the one I'd go for.

Another 7+ changes

Utterly repetitive bore.

Perhaps you should take a break. You clearly lack the fortitude needed to support Saints through thick and thin.

Tricky week for us as (in theory) we need the strongest squad available for all the games!

Have to go with our strongest team for this one (depending on those injuries).

--------------Forster--------------

--------------Romeu--------------

---------Davis--Hojbjerg--------

Redmond-------------------Tadic

-----------Rodriguez-----------

that is probably about right. I would be alright with Clasie starting. For Davis if injured or for Hojbjerg, as his form has been suspect of late.

The big question is: is it the same starting XI for Wednesday? I think at least back the 6, Redmond, and Tadic need to be the same. There should be a min of 3 changes between Sunday and Wednesday IMO. Could see....

------------Forster-------------

------------Romeu-------------

-----Clasie----------JWP-------

Redmond-----------------Tadic

-------------Long---------------

I think Long and JRod play both games, but subbing for each other around the 70' mark.

Another 7+ changes

I'm guessing here, but I think you and Glasgow Prisoner Cell Block H have been exchanging PM's.

He's recently gone all positive, just to try and prove he is a genuine fan and so you have tried to play the role of "Uber Cvnt" in his place.

You are just not very good at it.

He's recently gone all positive, just to try and prove he is a genuine fan and so you have tried to play the role of "Uber Cvnt" in his place.

No he's not positive he's still trolling. It's just that no-one has bitten in that thread, so he hasn't been able to respond with his "always the victim" punchline that he has lined up.

No he's not positive he's still trolling. It's just that no-one has bitten in that thread, so he hasn't been able to respond with his "always the victim" punchline that he has lined up.

Apparently he's been investigated by the police for his conduct online !! :scared:

#wrongun

Here's some quotes from the Leicester fans

No crap bus parking possession conceding tactics.

Meh. We know what will happen and there's nothing we can do about it.

we know we are going to hoof like ****ing nobs

They will beat us pretty easily.

2 or 3 nil.

Don't expect anything different in this away game, defeat, more confusing tactics, more frustration

I feel we are going to have to find another English King's remains in a City car park to turn things around

obviously it's Leicester city coming up and we always like to oblige an out of form team by giving them 3 points. Who hasn't scored for them recently? Get your money on him for sure.

They ain't losing 5 on the spin for ****. Loss.

Southampton bang out of form so you can bet we'll do the usual, turn up and hand them a morale boosting win.

2-0 Southampton.

we're dreadful when we set up to keep it tight. Which is most games these days, unfortunately. Surely the penny will drop before long?

They will beat us pretty easily.

2 or 3 nil.

We'll possibly sneak a consolation when the games gone.

I just can't see us winning. We don't create chances.

And guess who's bottom? Again. With just 1 player a slight doubt.

I say bring in Nasty Nigel as our fitness/sports science coach. He seems to have set up something special up there. Either that, or they are extremely lucky with injuries. Just like they were last year.

Leicester will come here and park the bus.

We will struggle to break them down but we'll get a jammy 88th minute winner.

WE WILL WIN! KEEP THE FAITH, CLAUDE PUEL'S RED AND WHITE ARMY.

I think this but they are more likely to get a breakaway goal and win 0 1. Our current style will probably suit them but I thought we shaded it at their place.