Leciester Build-up Thread

SuperSAINT

The result is well predictable :

Southampton 0 : 2 West Ham

18(0) shoot(on target) 2(2)

Vardy ( 18, 80)

Redmond (Red card)

With you I don't think that is a slip but that you probably don't know who we are playing and who plays for who. As long as we lose eh

Leicester are 4/1 to win so presumably anyone who thinks we'll lose is lumping on that.

Ive made a small fortune with insurance bets against Saints this season. Enough to pay for my NYC trip this Thursday + some.

However I don't think we will lose today. Draw maybe, play boring football definitely, make 6-7 changes no doubt.

Think (hope) we will win 1-0 today, but it wont be pretty

Ive made a small fortune with insurance bets against Saints this season. Enough to pay for my NYC trip this Thursday + some.

However I don't think we will lose today. Draw maybe, play boring football definitely, make 6-7 changes no doubt.

It's strange how we are such favourites still for many games this season. Got 7/4 on Spurs a couple of weeks back, crazy price.Made a few hundred too but time to stop soon. Think we will scrape this with a 1-0 as well.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I hope you are right.

Just noticed that £10 on a Leicester, Arsenal, Chelsea treble returns £75. Tempting.

We dont lose many at home (at least we didnt used to) Koeman turned SMS into a fortress

Only lost 12 at home last 2.5 seasons

2016/17 P10 W4 D3 L3 (GD -1)

2015/16 P19 W11 D3 L5 (GD +17)

2014/15 P19 W11 D4 L4 (GD +29)

I would bet against us today, Leicester have been so poor away this season - P10 W0 D3 L7

Leicester have win 0 away in the league = 0 (-13 GD)

Noon on Sunday is a mad time for game. Pub at 930 will seem weird.

Must feel like a curtain raiser. I won't/cannot be there but I'd be looking forward to a good breakfast and then a good session from mid afternoon on after the game. Let's hope for a good result today.

You must have been gutted once you realised that meant missing the game at Anfield on Wednesday...

Didn't think it would get to official members and had NYC booked for while.

Been to M.united away and Milan away this season. Will do Wembley if we get there and possibly Liverpool away in May.

so you never go to games, regularly bet against saints, constantly post negative posts and try to wind other saints fans up.

And you wonder why people think your a troll and dont support saints?

We dont lose many at home (at least we didnt used to) Koeman turned SMS into a fortress

I would bet against us today, Leicester have been so poor away this season - P10 W0 D3 L7

Leicester have win 0 away in the league = 0 (-13 GD)

I didn't realise their away form was that bad. Wow.

Neither did I. Wish I hadn't seen that record before the match, we know how obliging we can be for teams turning round their bad fortune, or players having not scored for weeks.

so you never go to games, regularly bet against saints, constantly post negative posts and try to wind other saints fans up.

And you wonder why people think your a troll and dont support saints?

Live in Glasgow, go when I can :)

Post positives when merited - not unconditional backing and will challenge as i see fit.

Wound up by me posting the truth?! Truth hurts they say

I bet on alot of football, SFC have just been more predictable than most this season with decent odds against - dont take it personally mate.

Neither did I. Wish I hadn't seen that record before the match, we know how obliging we can be for teams turning round their bad fortune, or players having not scored for weeks.

Yep thats always a worry

Hull were one win in 15 - us

Palace are one win in 18 - us

Sunderland one away draw - us

Wasnt there something about Prague not beating an English team in 35 years or something?

One has always been poor, and it's not Hojbjerg. Prowse's continued selection baffles me.

Sorry mate, but you are like a broken record. Try having a go at some of the others who are not performing, you know, the older ones. I'll grant you, he is not world class, but neither is he a donkey. I still think you know him in some way, did he steal your sweets at School, or something?

Sorry mate, but you are like a broken record. Try having a go at some of the others who are not performing, you know, the older ones. I'll grant you, he is not world class, but neither is he a donkey. I still think you know him in some way, did he steal your sweets at School, or something?

And so are you mate. Tell me why I'm wrong in doubting the continued selection of Ward-Prowse who offers so little to the team. TEll me what he brings to the side other than average corners and free kicks.

And by the way Gingel. - I don't know him; have nothing against him and agree he seems like a smart, likeable young man. It's just that he's a very limited player, and after five seasons with such little return I feel frustrated the Club isn't recognising this and looking for better.