Other matches this weekend 21-22 Jan

adrian lord

Oh god I get so ****ing fed up of people whinging about spending money to watch football no one ****ing forces you to do it, buying a football ticket gives you no guarantee of an enjoyable game or entertainment its a football match not a trip to the cinema. If you don't enjoy it do something else with your money and time its entirely a voluntary thing to do. Just another example of the modern self entitled football fan.

You see, my interpretation of that comment was that those who go to games get a different/better perspective than those who watch at home and so (perhaps) might have a more valuable/considered view. In addition it was a pop at someone who has rapidly become a bit of a caricature of the 'happy clapper' and a reaction to yet more of the same from them. I didn't interpret it at all like you seem to have done.

Don't be insulting I accept the fact you don't have the money fair play,so you are unable to go to many games but just get a real the fans that do travel aren't bothered if we win or lose but do it with pride and passion,sadly we lack both currently so really the manager and board have an issue

I went to 9 away games last season and have done 5 this season. The best two performances I've seen were West Ham & Boscombe under Puel. If you think passion and pride were evident all last season, you obviously weren't at Norwich, Watford or West Brom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went to 9 away games last season and have done 5 this season. The best two performances I've seen were West Ham & Boscombe under Puel. If you think passion and pride were evident all last season, you obviously weren't at Norwich, Watford or West Brom

I wasn't at Watford but was at the other two and can say, without a doubt, that the performance at Norwich was one of the worst, if not the worst, that I've seen from Saints since we arrived back in the top flight. The Baggies game wasn't much better with the majority of Saints fans telling Pelle how sh_it he was for 90mins.

The morons on here forget about that.

I wasn't at Watford but was at the other two and can say, without a doubt, that the performance at Norwich was one of the worst, if not the worst, that I've seen from Saints since we arrived back in the top flight. The Baggies game wasn't much better with the majority of Saints fans telling Pelle how sh_it he was for 90mins.

The morons on here forget about that.

And Bournemouth away was worst of all!

Henderson has a bit of a mare. Hope that is the case on Wednesday. Perhaps wrong t,think this game has a bearing on that game, but it's been. A few weeks now that Liverpool have been off their best. We just need to carve the odd chance...

I don't think it's any coincidence that their dip in form is during Mane's absence - He has lit them up this season, just as he mostly did for us. Is he definitely out of Wednesday's game?

Senegal have qualified for the knockout stage (he scored in both their wins). So yes. :thumbup:

I thought it was likely Senegal wouldn't mathematically be be able to qualify after 2 games and he would be suspended for their last group game on 23rd and was going to be back, fit and raring to go on the 25th. Can't believe he won't be playing.

Not in England, but it's great to see all those other European clubs taking full advantage of their mid-winter league break by getting some extra game time playing friendlies.

Exactly what would happen if we introduced a winter break over here, the top 6 would be off to Asia for a money making bunch of friendlies. Makes a mockery of the whole 'break' idea.

The only one I didn't go to on your list is Norwich just venting my opinion having been to many games two being abroad this season it is not a ****ing contest it's just a view.great result today and good football hopefully it will be continued