Other matches this weekend 21-22 Jan

adrian lord

Great win for Swansea, can't see them going down with the quality they have up front. They're only 6 points behind us now. This is generally the time of year the bottom teams start putting together a few results.

Yeah shame they woke up and got rid of Bradley. Can no longer write them off as gone.

Henderson has a bit of a mare. Hope that is the case on Wednesday. Perhaps wrong t,think this game has a bearing on that game, but it's been. A few weeks now that Liverpool have been off their best. We just need to carve the odd chance...

Henderson has a bit of a mare. Hope that is the case on Wednesday. Perhaps wrong t,think this game has a bearing on that game, but it's been. A few weeks now that Liverpool have been off their best. We just need to carve the odd chance...

id say we need to carve about 10 odd chances. and then we might score 1.

our conversion ratio is 6.1% apparently

That plan worked out well against Beer Sheva didn't it?

Oh I'm not advocating that we try and sit back at all. But, what I am pointing out is that we only need one clean sheet and we're through.

I don't think we will sit back anyway, we'll hit them on the counter successfully like we did at SMS.

Swansea edge closer to us. cracking cross for their 2nd to be fair and a brilliant header

Lliorente is a good player

Well, seeing as we won't be going down I prefer to embrace the fact that Liverpool have heaped pressure on themselves ahead of the second leg now. Take your bedding downstairs to mummy so she can wash it you matloe ponce.

West Ham now 2-1 up Carroll again!

Watford winning at Bournemouth, West Brom comfortably 2-0 up vs Sunderland, Stoke 1-0 up vs Man Utd.

Think i'd prefer a draw in the Bournemouth game, and a Man Utd comeback.

Make sure you use your third wish wisely!

Oh I'm not advocating that we try and sit back at all. But, what I am pointing out is that we only need one clean sheet and we're through.

I don't think we will sit back anyway, we'll hit them on the counter successfully like we did at SMS.

Just a question do you ever attend a game ? home ,or away spend your money watch depressing negative football freeze your balls off and still be positive or are you just a troll because if so you not worthy of passing comment !

Just a question do you ever attend a game ? home ,or away spend your money watch depressing negative football freeze your balls off and still be positive or are you just a troll because if so you not worthy of passing comment !

Oh god I get so ****ing fed up of people whinging about spending money to watch football no one ****ing forces you to do it, buying a football ticket gives you no guarantee of an enjoyable game or entertainment its a football match not a trip to the cinema. If you don't enjoy it do something else with your money and time its entirely a voluntary thing to do. Just another example of the modern self entitled football fan.

Oh god I get so ****ing fed up of people whinging about spending money to watch football no one ****ing forces you to do it, buying a football ticket gives you no guarantee of an enjoyable game or entertainment its a football match not a trip to the cinema. If you don't enjoy it do something else with your money and time its entirely a voluntary thing to do. Just another example of the modern self entitled football fanN

Really you have missed the point I go to loads of games home and away and happy to do so as do many of my friends what ****es us off is boring football and no passion or commitment an comments from so called fans who haven't go of their arse apart from a screen and all them selves hard core supporters retards

Yes I attend matches! Not as many as I would like because I don't have the money to do so. I saw the Liverpool game and greatly enjoyed the football on offer.

Seems like you lack the intelligence to accept other opinions.

Yes I attend matches! Not as many as I would like because I don't have the money to do so. I saw the Liverpool game and greatly enjoyed the football on offer.

Seems like you lack the intelligence to accept other opinions.

Don't be insulting I accept the fact you don't have the money fair play,so you are unable to go to many games but just get a real the fans that do travel aren't bothered if we win or lose but do it with pride and passion,sadly we lack both currently so really the manager and board have an issue