Leicester Match Thread

Hamilton Saint

I actually don't think we've played that well. We've done OK but some of our passing has been sloppy and the game in large parts has been a bit scrappy.

Despite that, we've created a number of good chances and we've finally taken them.

Great stuff, but Leicester look dangerous. We did it last season, let's hope we don't blow a 2-0 lead again against them.

Not jwp biggest fan but he has been great today. He has been in the mix and won a few headers too which is very good considering his size. Hope he keeps it up .

I also think Tadic and Romeu have been excellent. Some very decent crosses by Cedric too.

Redmond and Yoshida are a bit meh. When he ran out with the ball totally shat myself.

Leicester don't look like a great team - we're attacking them and finding space quite easily.

But, they do look like they could break quickly and cause problems that way. We've dealt with it so far, but Gray needs watching.

We've played just as well as we've played in most games [usually for 20-minute periods] this season - we've just sustained it for longer... maybe due to Leicester's inadequacies?

And, we've got some of the luck that leads to goals (JWP's good connection, header down into JRod's path).

We did it last season, let's hope we don't blow a 2-0 lead again against them.

This Leicester side lack the verve and passion of last year. We should be ok unless we switch off a la Spurs home, and/or Ranieri has a particularly effective half-time talk.

Hoj getting into great positions on the edge of the D - needs to sort out his shooting and he will make people pay.