• Long

Reduce sideways passing - TICK

Tadic wide left - TICK

Redmond wide right - TICK

Attacking football - TICK

Get numbers into the box when we attack - TICK

Reduce rotation league game to league game -TICK

Quicker Tempo - TICK

Almost like the whining t**ts know a thing or two?

Great win, just hope VVD is ok or that decision to sell Fonte looks more daft.

Well played JWP and Cedric today

Upto 11th

Edited by Heisenberg

much better.

quicker tempo, more forward direction of play

got people into the box

everyone played well. Hoj was much better, just a shame his shooting is league 2 level

Redmond was very busy

Tadic Good

JwP my MoM. Hope this is not a one-off

hopefully, VvD was taken off as more of a precaution given we were already 2-0 up

I felt we were very comfortable today. Much better going forwards. Everyone puts in a shift. My motm is Tadic just because he was our spark the entire game. Should of had another assist for the goal that was not offside. Jwp was excellent first half but second was not as good.

Should've been 6-7 nil . Leicester are ****, only difference for them this year is they're not winning same ****y brand of football. Dirty ****ers hope they get relegated.

Good all round performance from us.bit of shaky spell for 10 mins or so after VVD went off.God I hope it's just precaution. Disallowed goal really should have stood,2 pens not given in 1st half especially the shirt pulling 9 Tadic, PEH should have scored at least one of his very good chances.but hey 3-0 great result.

Plenty of aftertiming on here imo. I presume if Schmeichel had saved the first (which he should have done), they had cleared the JRod goal (which they should have done) and one of Gray's efforts had found the top corner all the bedwetters would have been on at 0-1 at HT saying how well we were playing. Aye right. Don't get me wrong,good performance and a great result but all this "we were like a completely different team" stuff hugely influenced by the result and the fact we got some breaks today which we haven't been getting lately.

Better performance, greatly helped by JWP and PEH putting in good shifts (shooting aside for the latter) alongside Romeu. Seemed to be looking for more pull backs from crossing positions today rather than just tossing in the high ball, which has been so easily defended against us all season. Passing was an odd combination of sloppy at the back but quite crisp up front. Tadic looked dangerous throughout, Redmond did okay (though probably not the most eye-catching ex Birmingham winger on show) and JRod's finish looked confident.

Absolutely chuffed for JWP. He gets stick on here, but puts incredible effort into improving his game, is always a high energy determined player, and has world-class dead-ball skill... The delivery for the second goal was incredible. That first goal half-volley will do wonders for his confidence. Have hopes he will go on to greater things over the next year.

On Solent, and on NBC commentary, there was a lot of comment about our greater energy compared to Leicester (despite our cup came mid-week). This is not an accident. It's a a direct consequence of Puel's rotation policy. I truly think he deserves great credit for his energy management.

Cedric and Maya superb today.......

With Austin, Davis and Boufal coming back, and provided VVD not out for long, I can truly see us a shot at finishing 7th still. Meanwhile Wednesday will be huge. We have to go out and attack. We need a goal more than we need to avoid conceding. 1-2 loss will do just perfectly. After today we'll have belief the goals are there. Pumped!

Plenty of aftertiming on here imo. I presume if Schmeichel had saved the first (which he should have done), they had cleared the JRod goal (which they should have done) and one of Gray's efforts had found the top corner all the bedwetters would have been on at 0-1 at HT saying how well we were playing. Aye right. Don't get me wrong,good performance and a great result but all this "we were like a completely different team" stuff hugely influenced by the result and the fact we got some breaks today which we haven't been getting lately.

And if we'd been awarded the 2 penalties in the first half, and the OG was allowed to stand, etc, etc, etc.

Predicted a win today earlier we seem to do just enough to keep puel in a job ? joking aside a much better performance today more positive going forward & looked more threatening in front of goal, if we played like this most fans would be happy it's just usually follow a good performance with three or four dire ones! Let's hope this is now where we push on

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

What's a load of bull, we were actually more fluid going forward and often looking forwards rather than sideways or backwards, very similar to arsenal and Liverpool in the cup, those games we could of had 4 and today we could/should have had 4/5 , this is how we need to play

Reduce sideways passing - TICK

Tadic wide left - TICK

Redmond wide right - TICK

Attacking football - TICK

Get numbers into the box when we attack - TICK

Reduce rotation league game to league game -TICK

Quicker Tempo - TICK

Almost like the whining t**ts know a thing or two?

Great win, just hope VVD is ok or that decision to sell Fonte looks more daft.

Well played JWP and Cedric today

Upto 11th

Agree with all of this. I voted Soares man of the match, he was solid and everywhere on that wing with some lovely crosses and good vision. I wondered how he'd be without his international mate in the same back 4, but he looked very good indeed.

I'm still confused about the disallowed OG from Morgan. Seems like everybody was happy with it until the ref took it upon himself to go over and talk to the lino, and only then did he give it offside. Very strange.

Very happy though. Finally we are rewarded for a decent performance with a convincing win, which is something our strikers' profligacy has mostly prevented from happening so far this season. Pleased to see JWP get a goal and set one up. I know he has his limitations and his critics, but he clearly is one of the best dead-ball hitters in the PL, and anybody who can't see that is either too blind or too blinkered to want to see it.

Yoshida MOTM for me. Didn't put a foot wrong at the back all game and kept Leicester's attack completely under wraps.

That's more like it apart from VVD injury, JWP just about edged MOM for me. Leicester were poor but that could have something to do with the way we set up today, don't know what the lino saw wrong with the OG ref gave but lino called him across. Hojbjerg should have converted at least one of his chances but overall a good team performance.

I'm still confused about the disallowed OG from Morgan. Seems like everybody was happy with it until the ref took it upon himself to go over and talk to the lino, and only then did he give it offside. Very strange.

Very happy though. Finally we are rewarded for a decent performance with a convincing win, which is something our strikers' profligacy has mostly prevented from happening so far this season. Pleased to see JWP get a goal and set one up. I know he has his limitations and his critics, but he clearly is one of the best dead-ball hitters in the PL, and anybody who can't see that is either too blind or too blinkered to want to see it.

Yoshida MOTM for me. Didn't put a foot wrong at the back all game and kept Leicester's attack completely under wraps.

Seemed to me Yoshida was holding Morgan, could that not be the reason?