EFL Cup Final Ticket Details

Mattio

Which is exactly what they provided while we were in the Championship and League 1 free of charge. If Saints could afford to offer it free then they can certainly afford it now.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

since when did the clubs ability to afford things come into their decision making process? It's a football business not a football club. How can we Maximise revenue is the question they ask themselves not what can we do for fans.

If the club thought they could get away with charging £26 for a membership in league 1 they would.

Edited by Chez

I think there are two issues here:

1) what are the rules?

2) are the rules enforced at the turnstile?

My response was in relation to item 1 only. The ST purchase rights are for the ST holder. That's really simple and is why I am surprised if the club was vague. In terms of their response it ought to be very black and white.

In relation to number 2, however, I very much doubt that your daughter will have a problem getting in with your old man's ticket! :)

If the turnstile enforcement is like St Marys, the only thing they see is a green light for a full ticket and an orange light for a concession. They have no way of knowing if it is assigned to an oldie or a child.

Obviously no guarantees in life but I doubt very much if you'll experience any problems