EFL Cup Final Ticket Thread.

rickylambert

Every seat at Wembley is good, don't complain at what you have but be grateful you got one! Can't wait for next Sunday, should be a great day. LET'S WIN IT.

I trust you are not referring to my earlier post. I couldn't be more pleased, for the reason I mentioned. It's ironic though, that for all the complaints about away attendance not having been recognised, it was possible in the end to pick up good quality tickets in the very last category, 3 aways. All things considered, the club has done a good job.

I trust you are not referring to my earlier post. I couldn't be more pleased, for the reason I mentioned. It's ironic though, that for all the complaints about away attendance not having been recognised, it was possible in the end to pick up good quality tickets in the very last category, 3 aways. All things considered, the club has done a good job.

They were easy to pick up too, if you were online dead at 12.

Well done Saints, everyone should be happy.

They were easy to pick up too, if you were online dead at 12.

Well done Saints, everyone should be happy.

Member since start of season with one away so no not everyone happy. Living in Northern Ireland so can't do that many for obvious reasons. Don't mind being behind people who have attended a lot more than me but for ****s who after we got to final buy Arsenal and west Ham plus a membership get in before, that's where I have my issue. Before anyone starts slabbering about what games I've done or how loyal I am I've been to first division, championship,league one jpt final etc over the last 25 years. As I said totally ****ed off with the band wagon jumpers but I'm sure they'll do the club proud once they get a few drinks in.

Member since start of season with one away so no not everyone happy. Living in Northern Ireland so can't do that many for obvious reasons. Don't mind being behind people who have attended a lot more than me but for ****s who after we got to final buy Arsenal and west Ham plus a membership get in before, that's where I have my issue. Before anyone starts slabbering about what games I've done or how loyal I am I've been to first division, championship,league one jpt final etc over the last 25 years. As I said totally ****ed off with the band wagon jumpers but I'm sure they'll do the club proud once they get a few drinks in.

I can imagine anyone buying a membership at the start of the season is bloody ****ed off that they could have waited until they actually needed it. Genuine question: Why did you buy a membership?

I can imagine anyone buying a membership at the start of the season is bloody ****ed off that they could have waited until they actually needed it. Genuine question: Why did you buy a membership?

For the Europa League and the slim possibility of making a final. As I said I have no issue on missing out to genuine fans but see the ones who jump on the band wagon is where I have the issue. It's not right. I have flights booked and hotel but tbh don't even think we will come over now. Totally gutted

For the Europa League and the slim possibility of making a final. As I said I have no issue on missing out to genuine fans but see the ones who jump on the band wagon is where I have the issue. It's not right. I have flights booked and hotel but tbh don't even think we will come over now. Totally gutted

Not really sure you can blame the club for allowing 'bandwagon jumping' in the hope of boosting attendances. The Arsenal tickets in particular were pretty cheap so can see why a lot of people bought those. Appreciate its hard for those who don't live anywhere near SMS but the club have to draw the line somewhere and, unfortunately, one away game attended this season was never likely to be enough realistically. Hope you manage to source a ticket from somewhere.

To get priority over the man on the street over seat selection (and attendance alone at more popular matches). In the grand scheme of things, £25 isn't a big deal over the course of a season. I'll be doing the same next season (and I'm not getting to the final...)

Not really sure you can blame the club for allowing 'bandwagon jumping' in the hope of boosting attendances. The Arsenal tickets in particular were pretty cheap so can see why a lot of people bought those. Appreciate its hard for those who don't live anywhere near SMS but the club have to draw the line somewhere and, unfortunately, one away game attended this season was never likely to be enough realistically. Hope you manage to source a ticket from somewhere.

Not to mention that those "bandwagon jumpers" have already been to at least 3 matches this season.

I've said all along it should have just been on games attended home or away fairest way to do it.

I just find it amusing that there are a number of people claiming to be super fans because they could manage to get to a load of away games including abroad..... but somehow doing a couple of homes games is just to difficult.

Such as who? None have said they've not been to home games. All they've said is home games and away games should be treated equally. For many of us a home game is an away game.

What was said was that, theoretically, someone who had been to every away game, including the UEL games, would be excluded whereas someone who had done Arsenal and WHU and just bought membership, wouldn't be.

Hi, don't want my balls kicked here but my dad did something daft and bought three tickets for the final from live football tickets . He thought it would be a nice surprise. It is but not at the price he paid and I cannot justify this and he cannot afford it. They are three tickets in longside upper with a clear view bought for £1170. I have the receipt. I am offering them for the same price as I only want to give him his money back not profit on this. I have never bought from these sites on principle but if someone wants them where money is no object it may be an option. Its killing me as it would be my five year olds first game but I cannot justify it. Apologies if this post offends some as I know this is a sticky subject but just trying to rectify my dads sweet but silly mistake. Anyone interested let me know.

Such as who? None have said they've not been to home games. All they've said is home games and away games should be treated equally. For many of us a home game is an away game.

What was said was that, theoretically, someone who had been to every away game, including the UEL games, would be excluded whereas someone who had done Arsenal and WHU and just bought membership, wouldn't be.

And all I did is point out that these "theoretical" fans who could do every away game but not single home game probably exist in single number most likely the number 0. Shouldn't stop people getting upset about it though. I have said all along the number of games, home or away, should have been the fairest criteria the club could use and I stick with that but in reality how many semi-regular match attending saints fans have missed out on a ticket due to the way the club have chosen to sell them a few I'm sure but not many I bet.

Hi, don't want my balls kicked here but my dad did something daft and bought three tickets for the final from live football tickets . He thought it would be a nice surprise. It is but not at the price he paid and I cannot justify this and he cannot afford it. They are three tickets in longside upper with a clear view bought for £1170. I have the receipt. I am offering them for the same price as I only want to give him his money back not profit on this. I have never bought from these sites on principle but if someone wants them where money is no object it may be an option. Its killing me as it would be my five year olds first game but I cannot justify it. Apologies if this post offends some as I know this is a sticky subject but just trying to rectify my dads sweet but silly mistake. Anyone interested let me know.

gulp!!!

I'd just like to congratulate the club on its excellent handling of ticket sales, right down to posting out the tickets as early as possible. Even the fan in Yorkshire who doesn't go to home games but goes to 3 or 4 away games near where he lives, who's been moaning online about not getting priority, got a ticket in the end :lol:

And all I did is point out that these "theoretical" fans who could do every away game but not single home game probably exist in single number most likely the number 0. Shouldn't stop people getting upset about it though. I have said all along the number of games, home or away, should have been the fairest criteria the club could use and I stick with that but in reality how many semi-regular match attending saints fans have missed out on a ticket due to the way the club have chosen to sell them a few I'm sure but not many I bet.

As noted earlier, there were only 150 members who had 3 or more aways but not 3 homes. It's reasonable to treat them as exceptions, and the club has covered off almost every circumstance for anyone who's been to more than 2 matches. Simple facts are there are 32000 tickets and more than 32000 Saints fans, but they've done as well as can be expected with the various permutations and been as fair as possible whilst considering revenue generation too. Those who aren't eligible and missed out still have a few legit if more expensive routes (Club Wembley resale for one) and there are 30k, ahem, "football family" tickets floating around as well if they can get to them before the Man U fans.

After some help and it's a long shot I have a membership and had four home,two away games and Inter away so could of had a ticket days ago waited for today because my 8 year old had only two home games got tickets in basket but couldn't buy them, phoned club because it said on line I wasn't eligible phoned club and some bright spark in ticket office said yeah you should be able to get one try again he wouldn't book them over the phone even though I gave him the seat numbers went back on line obviously they were only selling singles at that stage.

If anyone has two together I am desperate to take my lad I'm sure there will be lots of people asking please consider me I would love to take him I will still have a great day with him at home cheering them on but would love the chance

Thanks

Roy

After some help and it's a long shot I have a membership and had four home,two away games and Inter away so could of had a ticket days ago waited for today because my 8 year old had only two home games got tickets in basket but couldn't buy them, phoned club because it said on line I wasn't eligible phoned club and some bright spark in ticket office said yeah you should be able to get one try again he wouldn't book them over the phone even though I gave him the seat numbers went back on line obviously they were only selling singles at that stage.

If anyone has two together I am desperate to take my lad I'm sure there will be lots of people asking please consider me I would love to take him I will still have a great day with him at home cheering them on but would love the chance

Thanks

Roy

They wouldn't book over the phone because only the disabled tickets were sold over the phone. And that's only because they won't or can't put disabled tickets on the online system...

Email me with your customer number, surname, postcode (so I can add you as a friend) and your card details (if you trust me not to rob you) and I'll try do your ticket for you at midday. If you provide me with a UK address I could post it to, I post it there for you too.

kaiser_7@hotmail.co.uk

Many thanks for this kind offer you made earlier. Unfortunately, only now had an opportunity to get back to you. As I mentioned this morning, I was stuck in a recording studio all afternoon and then had 3 English lessons to give in the evening. Ahh, well, sheet happens. And I am a firm believer that things happen for a reason. I also always try my hardest not to get worked up about things; especially about things now beyond my control.

Enjoy your day at Wembley my friend!

Ulster, I know exactly how you feel. I too am a bit peeved that some of us who bought memberships before the season started have been somewhat shafted. Then again, I can't blame the bandwagon jumpers - that is just human nature. Also, I too (and you) could have bought Arsenal and West Ham tickets to jump up the queue. I didn't because I thought it crazy to buy tickets for matches I couldn't/wouldn't go to and because I didn't think it would still guarantee me a ticket. I was wrong. My mistake. As was not buying the 3 game European batch and giving the tickets to a friend/relative to use as I contemplated doing at the time. We live and learn.

I hope you enjoy watching the match in the manner I shall now watch it - with an alcoholic drink in hand from start to wonderful, winning, finish.

Wow! That is steep! I presume he bought them on a credit card? That is £390 each, by my reckoning. I had contemplated doing this (but just for one ticket); however, as with you, I really can't justify that expense. There are so many more important things that I could spend that on, such as my daughter's education, house, holiday, etc. I hope someone helps you out here. Good luck!

Ordered my tickets yesterday, very surprised that my coach travel tickets arrived today but no match tickets. Is this normal to seperate even though booked together?

Yep

Tickets are outsourced to a company in Devon.

Coach tickets coming from Southampton

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

If he has paid on a credit card ask the company to reverse the charge as you are exercising your right to cancel.

http://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/regulation/consumer-contracts-regulations

If he has paid on a credit card ask the company to reverse the charge as you are exercising your right to cancel.

http://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/regulation/consumer-contracts-regulations

I think you are wrong there are no rights to cancel tickets.

Exemptions There are some contracts where you won’t have a right to cancel a service. For example, hotel bookings, flights, car hire, concerts and other event tickets, or where the trader is carrying out urgent repairs or maintenance.

Hoping somebody can help here.

I have access to a ticket in block 552, seats 383 and 384 that are through another club. I believe that saints had 552 as an allocation but not sure whether it was the entire block. Does anybody know if this falls within the boundaries of saints allocation, 'neutral' would be ok but the last thing I want to do is end up sitting with the Mancs.

Hoping somebody can help here.

I have access to a ticket in block 552, seats 383 and 384 that are through another club. I believe that saints had 552 as an allocation but not sure whether it was the entire block. Does anybody know if this falls within the boundaries of saints allocation, 'neutral' would be ok but the last thing I want to do is end up sitting with the Mancs.

I have a seat in block 552 seat 364, so i'd say yes! i'm pretty sure when i bought that (today) there was a block available next to it too which was 501 or something.