Saints vs West Ham: Match Thread

Hamilton Saint

Jesus I'm glad I'm not watching this, it's bad enough getting the updates from Sky Sports News. What a joke we are. At least Palace are outdoing us for crudness at the moment. It all started so well too. It's still within our capabilities to get a point, but we've given West Ham a morale boost.

Chris Samba anyone? :lol:

Forster, as I said years ago, has been fortunate to have been protected by Fonte, Alderweireld, van Dijk, Schneiderlin and Wanyama. Doesn't look very good now when he has to do something, does he?

That said, what's in front of him is sh1t as well.

As I also said a couple of years back, Heaton far superior.

Some fannies on here. 9 points still above relegation. 2nd half to come, feel we will get at least a point here. Can't play that bad again 2nd half.

Who do you see us beating exactly? As we have 3 points from the last 18 on offer. If today remains the same it will be 3 from 21. So curious to know who you think we will get points off?

And its 7 points not 9.

Here in Kingsland N and after a bright start, awful. Puel has to go, players second to everything and every WHU player. No closing down for either goal and Fraser poor for their second. Just go open now, can't defend so try and out score them. Gabbiadini and Boufal very bright. Get a manager in that the players respect. Results not helping us elsewhere.

What's up with everyone? We've played some really exciting football. Gabiadini looking incredible add. J-Rod had some stunning moments.

Yes, our midfield have been asleep twice for the goals, not shutting down. But that second goal wasn't Forster's fault, i don't think. It took a deflection. It's just one those really unlucky goals.

Man up, people!

Commentators creaming themselves over what a great strike that was from Obiang. It was a f*cking daisycutter that any decent keeper would have saved.

Watch the replay and the ball bounced four times before nestling in the net. Four times.

Forster has become a massive (literally) liability.

Forster, as I said years ago, has been fortunate to have been protected by Fonte, Alderweireld, van Dijk, Schneiderlin and Wanyama. Doesn't look very good now when he has to do something, does he?

That said, what's in front of him is sh1t as well.

As I also said a couple of years back, Heaton far superior.

IMO it was appalling attempt to save that long range shot. Surely they practise those in training again & again!

Suggestions there was a slight deflection, but I doubt it made a difference. Awful keeping.

Even though nobody attacked the ball to prevent the shot, it was a scuffed effort and should have been saved.

We have some great individuals in our team but over all morale is low. No one believes. Or leads.

This is exactly how I see it - we have some very pretty players, but most are lightweight and very few are leaders. We need VVD back and another strong CB beside him in order to stabilize the back and let the people in front play.

There is some real dross at the bottom of the league, so confident that we can at least avoid relegation, not too fussed this season now. That said, need to improve majorly for next.