League Cup Final Build Up Thread

View From The Top

So I've managed to secure an extra ticket for the final, meaning that I can keep a promise I made to my 12 year old lad before the semi final, BUT, the missus is saying I can't take him because: A: "you will be ****ed an hour up the road" & B: "he's got school in the morning and you will be back late".

so....what the hell do I do? A: respect her wishes (she is technically right) or B: divorce the ***** and give my lad an amazing day of memories that he'll never forget?

Answers on a postcard

I'm taking my 8-year-old lad and there would be nothing or no-one stopping me. This could be a once in a lifetime opportunity. Make the most of it and grasp the opportunity with two hands.

Was just thinking about costs of players....

If we play...

Forster - £10m

Cedric - £5m

Yoshi - £2.5m

Stephens - £0.145m

Bertrand - £10m

Davis - £0.85m

Romeu - £5m

Tadic - £11m

Boufal - £16m

Redmond - £10m

Gabiadinni - £15m

Total = £85.5m vs £89m for Pogba.

Not many seem to have clocked we do not have a home game in March, next one is April 1st v Bournemouth! Random this season…

Trophy parade…??

I suspect the Arsenal home game, that was due to be played this Saturday, will be arranged for a midweek date soon. Arsenal will have lots of midweek dates free soon. Unless they manage to scrape a draw at Sutton tonight.

Not many seem to have clocked we do not have a home game in March, next one is April 1st v Bournemouth! Random this season…

Trophy parade…??

Unless Sutton win tonight, then it's conceivable that the Arsenal game could be reorganised for 12th

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I suspect the Arsenal home game, that was due to be played this Saturday, will be arranged for a midweek date soon. Arsenal will have lots of midweek dates free soon. Unless they manage to scrape a draw at Sutton tonight.

I don't think they're allowed to schedule any top flight matches at the same time as Champions League matches.

Please please please don´t let Zlatan score - if you think UK media writes much about the big teams Swedish media LOVES to write about Zlatan - so if Zlatan scores the winning goal it will be one extra paper in the paper just about how he saved the world again... Don´t get me wrong he´s a great player but the media here has made him bigger then any team he plays in....

26th February at 18.50 - As the police try and move 35'000 people up Wembley Way in orderly fashion and as quickly as possible - The Stadium stewards have their own problems- moving another 35,000 out of stadium. Problem is these fans don't seem to have any intention of moving and keep singing songs about some bloke called Shane Long.

yes still waiting for London Saints official allocation of tickets, most of which I then have to post on to members, hopefully they will arrive today or tomorrow

Northern Saints allocation hasn't arrived yet either. But the ones on season tickets arrived last week

Why on earth can we not buy this white kit? Amazingly short sighted of the club.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There's no way they've chosen not to sell it. It'll be time taken to turn them around, but if we win I'm sure they'll flog em.

I'm working on the principle that Under Armour would make about 90% of the profit so the club has decided not to order them.

So I've managed to secure an extra ticket for the final, meaning that I can keep a promise I made to my 12 year old lad before the semi final, BUT, the missus is saying I can't take him because: A: "you will be ****ed an hour up the road" & B: "he's got school in the morning and you will be back late".

so....what the hell do I do? A: respect her wishes (she is technically right) or B: divorce the ***** and give my lad an amazing day of memories that he'll never forget?

Answers on a postcard

she'll forget it in a few weeks. he never will.

Answers on a postcard

1 day of school vs a memory of a lifetime, no brainer. People take their kids out of school for 2 weeks for a holiday in Tenerife, half a day of school isn't going to mean your kid fails school and becomes a junkie...

Couldn't get tickets for seating within saints allocation but luckily my son and me got a pair of tickets for Club Wembley. Anyone done this?, is there a dress code, etc. Gutted not to be in the saints end but at least my son and me are going.

Edited by Saint Billy