League Cup Final Build Up Thread

View From The Top

Couldn't get tickets for seating within saints allocation but luckily my son and me got a pair of tickets for Club Wembley. Anyone done this?, is there a dress code, etc. Gutted not to be in the saints end but at least my son and me are going.

No colours.

Couldn't get tickets for seating within saints allocation but luckily my son and me got a pair of tickets for Club Wembley. Anyone done this?, is there a dress code, etc. Gutted not to be in the saints end but at least my son and me are going.

Same here

Had an email saying we'd be expelled if club colours are worn

Which block did you manage to get ?

I've got my two tickets for me and my son, but relatives weren't so lucky. What's the price range for Club Wembley tickets? Does one have to become a member?

I've got my two tickets for me and my son, but relatives weren't so lucky. What's the price range for Club Wembley tickets? Does one have to become a member?

Can't tell you I'm afraid, my sons wife managed to get them and has given me a ticket as a 60th birthday present and one for my son. I am extremely lucky I know as I had no chance of getting a ticket orherwise. Makes up for not getting to the final in 76 due to wife number 1 playing up even though I was a season ticket holder then.

Can't tell you I'm afraid, my sons wife managed to get them and has given me a ticket as a 60th birthday present and one for my son. I am extremely lucky I know as I had no chance of getting a ticket orherwise. Makes up for not getting to the final in 76 due to wife number 1 playing up even though I was a season ticket holder then.

A good enough reason to move onto wife number 2.

I had emails from the club today saying that the travel coaches in Winchester will pickup at St. Catherine's Park and Ride of Garnier Road with free parking all day.

"With over 100 coaches making their way to Wembley on Sunday, we have arranged an alternative, safer and more convenient pick up point for your coach.

The new pick up point will be at St Catherine’s Park and Ride on Garnier Road in Winchester.

You'll be able to use the on-site car park free of charge for the whole day.

The pick up time will remain unchanged with coaches leaving Winchester at 11am.

The new pick up point will be at St Catherine’s Park and Ride on Garnier Road in Winchester.

You'll be able to use the on-site car park free of charge for the whole day.

The pick up time will remain unchanged with coaches leaving Winchester at 11am."

Edited by Whitey Grandad

We got ours through a club Wembley accredited reseller and paid 350 pounds each and that included a night in a cheap hotel in Hammersmith

The Sky ad for this is so annoying, you'd think Mourinho was playing on his own, it's like 90% about Mourinho, 9% Man Utd and then at the end they are like 'oh yeh they are playing Southampton'.

GREAT no publicity before the game, ban our players from saying anything do the talking on the pitch like 76 not before game

Has anyone still got the link of Longs goal with Adam Blackmores Radio Solent commentary on it please?

Blackmore's Wembley press box is worth a read , not sure his choice of Long, Jrod and Gabbiadini with Tadic behind them is attacking enough though haha !

If we beat the "best 11" it will because they had a bad day

in fairness this is true. Player for player if both teams perform to the best of their ability they are better than us.

We need to play out of our skins, them to not perform out of their skins and a bit of luck. Basically re create both legs of the semi finals.

in fairness this is true. Player for player if both teams perform to the best of their ability they are better than us.

We need to play out of our skins, them to not perform out of their skins and a bit of luck. Basically re create both legs of the semi finals.

Some of their players are better but not all IMO...

Some of their players are better but not all IMO...

No, not all, but the majority are. Also, as a team they are better than us, hence the difference in league positions....

Realistically who out of our team would get into theirs? VVD, Bertrand, Gabbiadini, possibly Boufal & Cedric as squad players.

But as I said as above, we need them to have an off day and for us to be on top form.